 Administrative / Database / 2822
    Re: Getting my set list from Peeron to Lugnet —David Eaton
   (...) I think the download process itself is the issue. A couple years ago, Rene or Jerry changed the format of the LUGNET set list downloads to include a "year" column. That caused Peeron's update process to malfunction, using the years as (...) (16 years ago, 18-Dec-08, to lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: Getting my set list from Peeron to Lugnet Gereon Stein
     (...) Hi all, if the additional year column is all of an issue here, I could figure out two approaches: - we revert back to when there was no year column. The downside being, you won't have that valuable piece of information in the list anymore. - (...) (16 years ago, 18-Dec-08, to lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: Getting my set list from Peeron to Lugnet —Robert Gurskey
     (...) Actually, Dave, I found what I was look for here: (URL) the bottom of the page, there is a selection to force a download. I believe your method would make Peeron "forget" about all the loose parts from PaB that I have added manually. I (...) (16 years ago, 18-Dec-08, to lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: Getting my set list from Peeron to Lugnet —Dan Boger
   (...) Actually, what happened is that originally, when the year column was added, it was between the Name and Number columns. Now it's after both. I just updated Peeron to use the new format, and I think it should be fixed. Give it a few hours to (...) (16 years ago, 12-Jan-09, to lugnet.admin.database)