 Administrative / Database / 1602
  Database Feature Request

Hello, I have a suggestion/request for the "My Collection" export feature. It should be fairly simple to implement, assuming someone can find time to do it ;-) I would love to see two columns added to the "My Collection" database export. One is (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Database Feature Request

(...) you can already see most of this as part of My Parts on Peeron - just go to (URL) need to be logged in to Peeron, and it will automatically download your public set list from LUGNET. I'm still working on this feature, so it's still beta, but (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Database Feature Request

Neat! Thanks! (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.database)