 Administrative / Database / 1606
Re: Database Feature Request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 09:12:22 GMT

Neat! Thanks!

In lugnet.admin.database, Dan Boger writes:
you can already see most of this as part of My Parts on Peeron - just go to

http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/myparts

You need to be logged in to Peeron, and it will automatically download
your public set list from LUGNET.

I'm still working on this feature, so it's still beta, but it should
work for what you asked.

LMK if you run into any problems :)