 Administrative / Database / 1602
1601  |  1603
Subject:
Database Feature Request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 19:55:10 GMT

Hello,

I have a suggestion/request for the "My Collection" export feature. It should be
fairly simple to implement, assuming someone can find time to do it ;-)

I would love to see two columns added to the "My Collection" database export.
One is "Figures," and the other is "List Price." Although I have not entered my
entire collection into LUGNET (yet), it would be great to be able to say that I
have over "x" pieces, "y" figures, and that my collection has a list value of
over "z" dollars [1].

Since this information is already in the data, I'm thinking it would be a simple
thing to add them to the report. I could be wrong, though. Either way, thanks
for a great site and a great feature!

Rick Clark

[1] assuming I recovered from the shock...