 Administrative / Database / 1601
    LUGNET set guide now links to BrickLink set inventories Todd Lehman
   BrickLink.com is kindly allowing LUGNET to deep-link directly into its growing collection of BrickLink Set Inventories from the LUGNET Set Guide. This is permitted on a set-by-set basis. Accordingly, I've added the links in the right-hand column of (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.inv, lugnet.announce) !

        Re: LUGNET set guide now links to BrickLink set inventories —Simon Bennett
   (...) Todd, before I start I must just thank you again for all the extra work you are doing to Lugnet at the moment, we all appreciate it (and I'll be sending you some more money soon to prove it!) Anyway, here's a suggestion which, if I've (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.inv)

        Re: LUGNET set guide now links to BrickLink set inventories Todd Lehman
   (...) You're welcome and thank you. :-) (...) Peeron doesn't actually have any special access to private data on the LUGNET server, which means that it doesn't have access to LUGNET members' e-mail addresses (except in cases where people explicitly (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.inv)

        Number of sets (was Re: LUGNET set guide now links to BrickLink set inventories) —Simon Bennett
   (...) Dear LD, In the interests of improving the number of inventories we AFOLs create of old sets is there any way of finding out how many sets TLC has made? Clearly this is a difficult question to define when you take into account promos, service (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Number of sets (was Re: LUGNET set guide now links to BrickLink set inventories) —Paul Sinasohn
   I vaguely remember a post some time ago wherein someone posted that Lego HQ wasn't even certain about all the set names and numbers they had ever used. Or maybe that was part numbers Paul Sinasohn (...) (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.lego.direct)