 Administrative / Database / 1433
Re: Lugnet stopped updating their database ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 01:08:48 GMT

We typically do not enter sets into the database until their official
release. I see Huw noted a number of those as July 2002 releases. Others are
duplicates of existing sets in the db, re-released as promotions that are
not widely available. Regardless, the sets are now added.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

-Suz

Suzanne Rich
LUGNET Admin

In lugnet.admin.database, Vincent Demmink writes:
I am just curious, (and worried)

We have have lots of sets, but they are NOT in the lugnet database....
Has lugnet stopped updating their database ?
Too busy, sets unknown, starting a PUGNET (playmobil User Group ?)

These sets were released 3 months ago and the info is available on
www.brickset.com.

Numbers missing:
8471 - 8470 - 8469 - 8468 - 4592 - 4591 - 4590 - 1417 - 1418 - 1419 - 1420
-8559 and more ?

Vincent Demmink
The Netherlands

" I don't care that the train is delayed and I am going to be late, but I
just want to know WHY it stopped !" (information is all)