 Administrative / Database / 1365
    The Guide is Reciprocal Linking with Peeron.com —Thomas Garrison
   Woo-hoo!! The admins have started linking to set inventories on Peeron from set entries in the LUGNET database! This is cool! See, for example, (URL) enough, this has been working for hours and no one but me appears to have noticed.) Now when you (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general) !!

        Re: The Guide is Reciprocal Linking with Peeron.com —Andreas Engel
   Hi What a nice idea! But sadly enough, ALL T-online users (which is probably more than half of all german internet users) have been banned from the Peeron site! So for all those people (including me), this new linking idea is rather useless. Too bad (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general)

        Re: The Guide is Reciprocal Linking with Peeron.com —Philippe Hurbain
   (...) ... and ALL Wanadoo users (which is probably more than half of all french internet users) have been banned too :-((( (And I have the same problem on www.ldraw.org...) (...) I use an anonymiser to get through that problem. For example try (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general)

        Re: The Guide is Reciprocal Linking with Peeron.com —Hakan Tandogan
   (...) Could it be that anonymizer.com is now banned, too? I tried accessing the inventories via T-Online an the anonymizer just now, getting the friendly reminder "HTTP/403 Access Denied", but the peeron site works just fine from work at the very (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.general)