 Administrative / Database / 1349
Images posted: 1971 British Catalouge & circa 1971 Samsonite Catalouge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 04:42:58 GMT

Jennifer,
I've posted the images from this catalouge on Brickshelf. I've also posted
more pics from a Samsonite USA catalouge of the same vintage. I can't date
the Samsonite catalouge, but it appears to be 1971 or later from the sets shown.

I uploaded all I found into this folder:

The white images and Samsonite box pics are new today. The yellowed images
are from the Brit catalouge.

There's also some pics from the Brit catalouge of sets already in the DB in
a subfolder. Don't know if these are an improvement, but I included them anyway:

Thanks,
Clark

In lugnet.admin.database, Jennifer L. Boger writes:
LMK when/if you put the scans up, they'd be nice to have, esp for the new >sets.