 Administrative / Database / 1259
Re: News sets for DB from 1971 British Catalouge, also updates to some listings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 16:51:31 GMT

(tons snipped)

Lego Baseplates
700E - Baseplate 10 x 20 studs white-red-blue-yellow-green-grey [number &
text exact, graphic appears to show 10x20 bricks, not what we call baseplates]

Unfortunately, to my knowledge, the LUGNET Guide cannot handle letters
:/ oh well.

Many of the sets pictured in this catalouge don't have pictures in the DB. I
can provide scanned pictures upon request.

Yes please!

Also all sets have prices listed in british currency, but Lugnet seems to be
USD. I can provide that list, if it would be of interest, upon request.

I believe sometimes we've noted the msrp in pounds in the notes, but
don't hold me to that :)

Please let me know if I need to change anything (or if this post in
inappropriate, wrong group, too long, etc.) I appreciate the opportunity to
contribute to the database. I definitely want to make my contributions as
smooth as possible.

Looks good, i'll contact you if there's any problem with the data,
there's a lot to go through, wow!  LMK when/if you put the scans up,
they'd be nice to have, esp for the new sets.

Thanks!