 Administrative / Database / 1350
1349  |  1351
Subject:
New version of set 107 Reversible Power Unit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 05:00:38 GMT

Just uploaded a picture for this set. It is different from the current 107
set in the DB from 1976. This set is from a Samsonite catalouge, probably
1971 or later. (It's missing the front page & copyright date, but lists
other sets from 1971.) The set contains a blue 4.5V motor, white wires, lg
motor plate, 8 wheels, and a battery case. I believe this 107 & set 310 are
both part of the Samsonite Model Makers Series; the text of the Model Makers
series (331-335) advertised in the same catalouge refers to both sets.

Here's the pic:

Here's the whole ad for more info:

The ad for the 310 Motorized Truck set says set 107 was included. I've
uploaded pics of that set (no pic in the DB) & the ad:

BTW, there's more new sets & pics in the same folder:

Let me know if I need to change or redo anything.
Thanks for a great site!
Clark