 Administrative / Database / 1347
Re: Where have the pictures gone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 20:27:00 GMT

Masterbuilder1 wrote:

Hi Jenifer,

Thanks for the reply. There definitely has been a picture with the camping
set befroe as I have used it to ensure a set was complete before auction it,
I am convinced that it was on line not a catalogue, but obviously if yu are

Are you sure it wasn't on brickshelf?   To my knowledge that set never
had a picture.

looking at the records I can not have been right. Now I have found that the
farm set 2684 also has no picture now. I thought it must have been to do

This set does have a picture:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2684

Are you having problems viewing it?

with older pictures but this is a recent set. I had definitely seen a
picture of a small duplo boat, I do not remember the ste number but it was
the only way I knew I had the correct person and chair and just need one
other part. When I went to look it up I found that has gone to. Have lugnet
used photos supplied by other people at somestage that are no longer listed?
I guess I will have to revert to wading through catalogues but Lugnet was so
much less time consuming.

I've added a few pictures today, I'm not sure if they were ones you were
looking for or not...  I can tell you that no pictures have been removed
from the LUGNET Guide however.