 Administrative / Database / 1341
1340  |  1342
Subject:
Where have the pictures gone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 19:08:37 GMT

I was wondering why some scans that have previously been on lugnet have been
taken off and how I can get to see them again. I wanted to look at 2360 to
see what should be in it to check if mine was complete to find that a
picture which has been there till recently has been removed. Is this down to
space on the server? Is there anything that can be done to sort it out. To
me having space for pictures of old sets is more useful than the current
ones as we can find those out easily. This has also happened with other
Duplo pictures I was trying to look at.
Any suggestions/advice welcome.   Alison