 Administrative / Database / 1346
Re: Where have the pictures gone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 14:59:54 GMT

Hi Jenifer,

Thanks for the reply. There definitely has been a picture with the camping
set befroe as I have used it to ensure a set was complete before auction it,
I am convinced that it was on line not a catalogue, but obviously if yu are
looking at the records I can not have been right. Now I have found that the
farm set 2684 also has no picture now. I thought it must have been to do
with older pictures but this is a recent set. I had definitely seen a
picture of a small duplo boat, I do not remember the ste number but it was
the only way I knew I had the correct person and chair and just need one
other part. When I went to look it up I found that has gone to. Have lugnet
used photos supplied by other people at somestage that are no longer listed?
I guess I will have to revert to wading through catalogues but Lugnet was so
much less time consuming.

Thanks for replying to my question.

Alison