 Administrative / Database / 1273
  new train cars, MOT or 9V cars

Hi, Not to be nitpicking but I was wondering if the new train cars (caboose etc.) should be located under LEGO > SYSTEM > Trains > 9v > My Own Train instead of LEGO > SYSTEM > Trains > 9v > Train Cars (where they are now) The box-art clearly (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.trains)

  Re: new train cars, MOT or 9V cars

Yeah, I noticed that when they arrived... I'm leaning towards the My Own Train, myself, since that's what it actually says on the box. (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: new train cars, MOT or 9V cars

(...) I think the MOT's are only classified as the train locomotives that you can decide the colors of. The train cars are MOT cars, but only one color. Josh (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.trains)

  Re: new train cars, MOT or 9V cars

(...) Even though it plainly states "My Own Train" on the box? Perhaps they intend it to be a whole train that you customize, not just the engine. "I'll take a large blue engine, blue tender, 6 hopper cars and a caboose please" (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: new train cars, MOT or 9V cars

(...) I'd very much like it if the train portion of the database were modified to be more generally usefull. My organization would be something like: trains - push - engines (includes MOT) - train sets - 4.5v - engines - sets - accessories - 12v - (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.trains)

  Re: new train cars, MOT or 9V cars

In lugnet.trains, Frank Filz writes: <snip> Agreed. The current organization was done by a non trainhead, IMHO. I made some suggestions in the past on this topic as well. (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.trains)

  Re: new train cars, MOT or 9V cars

(...) me too, see this thread: (URL) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.trains)