 Administrative / Database / 1259
  Re: News sets for DB from 1971 British Catalouge, also updates to some listings

(tons snipped) (...) Unfortunately, to my knowledge, the LUGNET Guide cannot handle letters :/ oh well. (...) Yes please! (...) I believe sometimes we've noted the msrp in pounds in the notes, but don't hold me to that :) (...) Looks good, i'll (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Images posted: 1971 British Catalouge & circa 1971 Samsonite Catalouge

Jennifer, I've posted the images from this catalouge on Brickshelf. I've also posted more pics from a Samsonite USA catalouge of the same vintage. I can't date the Samsonite catalouge, but it appears to be 1971 or later from the sets shown. I (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.database)