 Administrative / Database / 1212
    Re: Custom Created Set Reference —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) As I've said in my more comprehensive reply: (URL) believe that a inventory is not very usefull for custom created set, and I had no intention to include inventories in a possible Custom Created Set Reference. I'm aware of the importance of (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

        Re: Custom Created Set Reference —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) No apology necessary, I think Todd and the others are talking in the general case. Your intent was, and remains, clear to me and I have no issues with it whatsoever. (...) Yes indeed, seems a good characterization/metric. ++Lar (23 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.admin.database)