 Administrative / Database / 1207
  Re: Custom Created Set Reference

(...) I imagine Larry knows what Todd is talking about, but for anyone else: I believe Todd is referring to the general precept that grocery lists, etc, cannot be copyrighted. See (URL) bulleted item. TWS Garrison (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Custom Created Set Reference

(...) btw, woo hoo, i was wondering if i would get a cease and desist or not :) (and i don't mean from larry ;) ) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Custom Created Set Reference

Thank you all for your replies. They have broken my personal record, I believe I never generated such a long thread before. In this post I'll try to respond to the remarkes made by you. I fully agree that a Custom Created Set Reference has to be a (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Custom Created Set Reference

(...) secret. (My client yesterday is very concerned with protecting recipes for things...) Inasmuch as the particular parts used to comprise a model can be considered a recipe they can be protected by agreements with the individual users or (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.database)