 Administrative / Database / 1156
Re: 4.5v vs 12
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 13:51:58 GMT

Frank Buiting wrote:

I'd also like the tree to look something like this:
Trains > Accessory Elements > 4.5v
Trains > Accessory Elements > 12v
Trains > Accessory Elements > 9v

I think this is a very good idea - I was always bothered by the fact
that when I'm looking for an accessory pack, I may have to look in three
subgroups instead of one...

:)

Dan