 Administrative / Curators / 92
Re: Curating loc.uk
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 19:17:07 GMT

A willing volunteer is worth ten pressganged men!

Regards Jason

Ah, I hope I haven't stepped off on the wrong foot but I did check the page
and read the whole of admin.curators and found no reference to us having one.

My suggested way forward is that I give loc.uk readers a week to put forward
their opinions and then I email Richard to suggest a change, if he is
agreeable we will contact Suz by email.  Does that sound ok?