 Administrative / Curators / 8
7  |  9
Subject:
Huh?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 22:41:15 GMT

Okay, I'm sure it should be painfully obvious, but I'm not
clear on what the discussions in this group are about.  Are
we designating moderators for the groups?  Is responsibility
for which-groups-get-created-and-go-where being delegated
away from Suze and Todd?

I'm confused (no news there!)

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada