 Administrative / Curators / 582
581  |  583
Subject:
Co-curator update needed?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2007 16:37:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Currently, Larry Pieniazek is listed as a current co-curator of this group; http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/

However, his current presence at Lugnet is in some measure of disagreement. Exactly what is the role of a co-curator? Is it like a Mod?

The larger question I guess is should a co-curator be active on the site, i.e. be reading the newsgroup that he or she is co-curating or is it not necessary?

TIA for clearing this up.