 Administrative / Curators / 412
Re: side bar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 02:38:52 GMT

Eric (and Dave), I'm not sure exactly where things went awry. I remember having
the discussion with you and sending mail to Dave to make sure he was cool with
it all, and I even think I remember getting mail back from Dave that he was
indeed cool with it.

I'm not sure why we didn't do the final step... must have just got busy and it
slipped away from us. Sorry about that!!!!

But it's done now... My apologies for the delay. I note that you, Eric, were
added to GardenSLUG quite quickly... you could have reminded us then, perhaps,
and we would have fixed the earlier omission then in one fell swoop.

I would like to say that I think the best approach for dealing with these things
is email, unless there is some controversy that requires forum discussion. I
don't think there is in this case, at least not that much controversy...

I repeat (to anyone reading, not just Eric) if you think we forgot about you,
ping us via email. We're not dissing you on purpose, trust me. (if I want to dis
you, believe me, you'll know you're being dissed.(1)) But i'd rather not see
people begging in the group unless you're pretty sure your mails aren't being
received or something.

Thanks!

1 - Hi Derek... did you send your mom the money yet?

++Lar