 Administrative / Curators / 39
Re: List of Curators?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Sun, 5 Aug 2001 23:35:56 GMT

I considered making a public master list of active curators, but couldn't think
of a reason for it that would justify its slightly invasive flavor. Any comments
on that are welcome.

-Suz

Two reasons come to mind:
1) This would allow visitors to spot a curatorship they might be interested in,
but didn't realize was open.

2) Such a list would allow other curators to more easily e-mail other curators
for advice. I suspect that many of us that have requested a curatorship would
like to speak with other in the same position to exchange ideas.

-Dave Johann
LUGNET Member #524
Founding Member: LUGOLA