 Administrative / Curators / 34
Re: List of Curators?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 22:59:04 GMT

In lugnet.admin.curators, Andy Lynch writes:
Greetings.
Are there plans to have a page showing all of the members that have been
given curator status and for which groups there are already curators assigned?

Just curious to see which members of the community have stepped up to take
on some of the burden.

This might be a fair bit of work for Suz to pull together but I agree it
would be useful to know if one's "petition" was accepted or not. Not sure
that benefit outweighs the cost.