 Administrative / Curators / 272
    Re: Your new .space curator :-) —Tony Knaak
   Hey Jon! I am glad that someone with your enthusiasm for space has taken over this project! I hang out in mecha alot too and it seems the features are now quite simmilar, which is good! Dave over in mecha had a model o' the month thing going on (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.space)

        Re: Your new .space curator :-) —Jon Palmer
   "Tony Knaak" <tknaaker@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H6wsow.L1y@lugnet.com... (...) I looked at the .mecha, .trains and .technic sidebars when I made this. I like how Dave used the gray bars for the titles, little touch but it looked nice. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Dec-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.space)