 Administrative / Curators / 262 (-10)
  Re: who is the castle curator???

(...) Sure... it helps. Also, Brickshelf automatically makes thumbnails of all the pictures of uploaded to it. I can use the thumbnails for the higher "demand" pictures. We'll see what kind of pics the people want to see on the castle side-bar. (...) (22 years ago, 15-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: who is the castle curator???

(...) As far as pics go I basically tell people that I saw their pic, liked it, and if they want their pic on the sidebar, could they please put one on BrickShelf that was sized "thus by such" (300 pixels or so wide seems a good width), and send me (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: who is the castle curator???

(...) I would strongly recommend you not make a list of personal page links. It would be very long and a major hassle, and people will complain if their links aren't on it (some of you may remember a recent fiasco in .mecha like this). Links to (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: who is the castle curator???

Just heads up. This is a batched response to the 3 suggestions from: Larry P, Matt Hein, and Bruce Hietbrink. (...) Thanks for the input, Lar. I changed it to your suggestion. I might need a little hand with the graphics end....either that or have (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: who is the castle curator???

(...) Nice! There is a great myriad of informative links, something that every sidebar seems to need. The only addition I could think of would be to add some extra graphics to spruce up the bar. (wicked MOCS, castleworld logo, etc. You get the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: who is the castle curator???

Hey, It looks nice. A couple of suggestions: Looking at .trains as a model, some graphics would be nice, either official sets or minifigs, or a couple of cool MOCs. If it were MOCs you would want to rotate these relatively often so lots of people (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: How to get curatorship of a group?

(...) That's great! I appreciate it. Best of luck on the big event! Jona (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: who is the castle curator???

(...) When I looked at the ftx source ((URL) looked like you did the hot castle posts by hand... Or at least the output ftx did. Are you using the function to build it: "NewsSpotlight(lugnet.castle)" ?? Other than that (which could be an anomaly of (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: who is the castle curator???

(...) Thanks Matt and John for your early input. I worked for a couple hours tonight starting this up. Here is an "early" look to the proposed castle side-bar. I have cross-posted this to lugnet.admin.curator to see if this is acceptable with the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: SCLTC Curator

(...) Understood, but you might not get the point of FTX, then... (...) The URL needs a trailing slash (Todd has a hack that adds them when inadvertantly omitted, in most cases. This isn't one of them...) The page itself is very nice, except I think (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact