 Administrative / Curators / 196
Re: When too much is way too much-.build.mecha sidebar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 10:38:09 GMT

In lugnet.admin.curators, Dave Johann writes:

I liked all the suggestions so I lumped them all together- 'LUGNET
Spotlight-What’s hot in .build.mecha'
http://news.lugnet.com/build/mecha/
I'll be trimming back the sidebar this weekend when I overhaul it again. I
guess I was successful in creating the longest sidebar, right, Lar? ;)

I guess! Was this a contest? :-)

I'm torn between having lots of stuff because it's neat and it's one stop
shopping, and not having so much that it's overwhelming and stuff gets lost.
Difficult balance. lugnet.trains may be too far in the overwhelming
direction, not sure.