 Administrative / Curators / 142 (-20)
  Re: comments in FTX ?

(...) Sorry to say, the answer is no. -Suz (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Curators of Nations

Hello there! A few national .loc groups have gained curators recently, and I thought you might enjoy seeing their fine handiwork. I think they're doing a fabulous job! [nudge, nudge, wink, wink] Canada, Calum Tsang (URL) Kingdom, Simon Bennett (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.nz, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: comments in FTX ?

(...) This is a really good question. I wish I could answer it.. :-) I want to say yes. ..knowing Todd, there are probably 5 or 6 ways to add comments that only he knows about. Yesterday I asked him via e-mail. I'm sure we'll hear back soon. -Suz (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  comments in FTX ?

I was wondering is there is any way to have a part of the FTX code as comments ? On /loc/fr I have the web site of the week. And I'd like to be able to prepare it in advance, but don't want to show the next weeks stuff. I know I can always have (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: FTX on my own server ?

(...) I'm also pleased to announce that I'm the new curator of /loc/fr. As you may already have noticed, my english is not too bad and I think that might help. Hopefully, the french Lego fans will show more that they want a big communauty. I was (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: FTX on my own server ?

(...) Oh well. Thanks for finding it. I just made some edits to the page - fixed URLs and simplified the 'labled hyperlinks' example. BTW, I can picture a quick-start page that's more user-friendly, but then it wouldn't match his tutorial so well. (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: FTX on my own server ?

(...) Todd and me. :) With a little sleuthing, which included the oh so handy revisions list, I found it! (URL) Quick-start page for the extremely impatient" hehehe Ben Roller (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: FTX on my own server ?

(...) Yeah, we used to have another one too - a "Quick Start" guide. I'm still trying to find it.. Todd only knows what happened to it. If I remember correctly (and I hope not), I edited his printed copy so hard that he threw it away. (I'm so (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: FTX on my own server ?

(...) You mean like this? (URL) 8?) ROSCO (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Sidebar Updates?

(...) I think he is! ... with a little help from the readership of course. He *is* the curator of .build.military after all. :-) I just scoped out what changes he did already and they look good. Stylistically we chose different highlighting and so (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.admin.curators)

  FTX on my own server ?

Hi to all, I was wondering if it could be possible to have the pre-compiler FTX so I could put it on my own server and developp from home. I think this could help to develop a how-to manual with examples (as it was mentionned in a previous thread). (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Curator for build.mecha

(...) Oh come on, the admins have far more important things to do than update a measly links list when there is a system in place to allow other people to do it. Jeff (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Curator for build.mecha

No need to turn tail now, Eric, just cause you wish to be nice. You were right and caught an admin sitting on his/her hands for months. For years, in this matter. Surely, updating dozens of link-lists is no fun, but then I feel it's up to the admins (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Curator for build.mecha

(...) Thanks, Suz! Sorry if you feel I went to far, but I can only hold my tongue and take insults for so long before I bite back. Those who think they know need to hold their tongues in check until confirmation arrives. Thanks again, -Dave (serving (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Curator for build.mecha

She's right guys, I didn't mean to make such a stink. I wrote an appology in .off topic. Good luck to us all and thanks Suz. We'll try to do the right thing. Eric (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Curator for build.mecha

I've received offers to curate build.mecha from a number of people, but I don't intend to assign it to anyone for a while. I don't feel it's urgent and I want everyone to cool off. BTW, noise in this thread: (URL) getting really irritating. Please (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: How to get link pages made

(...) That was done months ago, but thanks for reitterating what's been done already. (...) :) (...) Ah, so I guess she's never dealt with the person who volunteered, but got no response from her. That was the person who finally walked away (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators)

  Chain of command (Was:Re: How to get link pages made)

(...) Darn right! Far too many times has info been 'given' by one of LUGNET's policemen (myself included), only to be corrected by Suz at a later time. I learned my lesson long ago to let the 'official' source answer rather than to incur the wrath (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Whoo Hoo Links are good to go!

(...) Thanks Eric, but IMO a brickshelf account hardly counts as a website. (...) BTW what about Sun's website? (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Whoo Hoo Links are good to go!

I humbly ask that my site: "Bigs Lego Herc Bay" be added too. (URL) will find hercs and mechs and many different combat machine designs. Right now the site is offline as the server is undergoing a much needed upgrade. Bill (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.admin.curators)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact