 Administrative / Curators / 133
Re: Sidebar Updates?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.military, lugnet.admin.curators
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 16:58:12 GMT

In lugnet.build.military, Gary Thomas writes:

All sound like very good ideas, Shaun.  You volunteering? ;)

I think he is! ... with a little help from the readership of course.

He *is* the curator of .build.military after all. :-)

I just scoped out what changes he did already and they look good.

Stylistically we chose different highlighting and so forth for the link
lists. (mine have bullets, his don't, stuff like that) I don't know that it
matters much but maybe it would be nice if (in the upcoming FAQ) a suggested
style was given by example. I actually like Shaun's style a little better
than the choices I made, it's more compact.

BTW I think a curator FAQ is a GREAT idea and cheers to Simon for suggesting
some ways to get it done. I don't have time to contribute a lot but would be
happy to suggest topics and review it.

FUT admin.curators...