 Administrative / Search Results: internet mail service
 Results 521 – 540 of about 2200.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Why sets receive a ZERO?

(...) Heh-- I actually did something very similar for our company when we were sending out our customer service surveys (rated 1-5). Obviously some clients were overly thrilled with us and just gave us straight 5's. Some were mad at us and gave us (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.752)

  34 new newsgroups!

34 new newsgroups have just been created: * 10 for LEGO games, software products, and books * 20 for LEGO product lines from Adventurers to ZNAP * 3 for organizations (clubs, user groups, etc.) * 1 for LEGO people (humans, not minifigs :) ---...--- (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.announce)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: Bloviate (was Re: Warnings( was: WAKE UP!))

(...) That's not quite a good analogy. A government is imposed upon you. LUGNET is a free service that you use (yes, I know there are memberships, but they're structured more like donations). It's sort of like complaining about, say, Google or (...) (19 years ago, 4-Apr-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: Which sets had these slopes in them?

And here in Aussie, we'd probably get 10% added onto that for GST because it's a 'service'. :) I think I should officially ask Todd Lehman (*invokes 'summon god' spell*) so that we may *all* have somewhere to post parts queries. How far off was I (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: Marketplace / BrickShops was:[Charter Change for market.buy-sell-trade]

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Suzanne D. Rich writes: <snip> (...) Make sure you have a clause that you can refuse to provide the service for anyone for any reason. A kind of CYA statement, so if things were to get out of control you can get rid of (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.admin.finance)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: Updates on train items

(...) Here's a couple items from the US Summer 1999 S@H catalog (prices are S@H catalog price): 4541 Road N'Rail Service Truck (slightly different name) $14.50 4556 Train Station (per catalog is 233 pieces, I check this at home in the next couple (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.trains)

service
(score: 1.751)

  8483 Cybermaster

8483 is apparently an alternative numbering of 8482, packaged differently (in an aluminum case). Lego references it: (URL) more info is available on Technica: (URL) Garrison (URL) capital letters in address for direct reply. (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.database)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: Smiley Icons?

(...) Check out (URL) for many minifig smilies However, I hope this won't mess up the NNTP service, as I still refuse to convert to web-based posting (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Who hosts lugnet.com?

A friend of mine just bought a domain name (shafted.org, isn't it cool?!) and we're looking for a good web page hosting service. Which company hosts lugnet? I saw someone mention their name, but I couldn't find the reference again. Thx :) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.751)

  (canceled)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: why no ".dat" email digests?...

(...) I'm *still* hoping for an official, from-the-Admin answer to the question, "Is this how the email subscription service works?"... (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: Lego Loco Multi-Player Sessions

I f you can get the players to install and register for ICQ, getting IP addresses is a breeze. The service is free. and available at (URL) Fay Thomas Main <main@appstate.edu> wrote in message news:37026078.13341D...ate.edu... (...) (26 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: Automated password appraisal (Re: New feature: Article rating)

(...) It's not too hard. But I forgot; you're using a web hosting place. (Pair?) Depending on what level of service you're paying for, you may already have ssl support. (Or conversely, it may not be an option.) (...) I've not noticed that bad of a (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Except that we know that they want certain information - like what pieces are most popular, because they are starting up a bulk-ordering service. (...) A Pirates part pack would be a very good idea, but as lugnet.lego.direct *isn't* talking (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Set 7212 and 4193348

I will soon be going on holiday involving flying with Maersk Air. Today I received a catalog from their tax-free shopping service. In the catalog is two Lego sets, that it is possible to order: Set 7212 is a set in the line of the Designer sets and (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jul-03, to lugnet.admin.database)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: possible temporary retirement from curatorship...

(...) Thanks for the heads up. To all, if you're interested, please do volunteer! It's fun, not hard and is a valuable community service. If you can involve Ben in the volunteer process that helps, (that is, do it quick if you can... that way Ben (...) (21 years ago, 31-Dec-03, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.castle)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: Pause update question/offer

(...) Yeah, actually I've more than 500 pictures to upload here (for picture missing sets and the sets never registered yet; mosstly duplo/primo, service staff and older sets). I'm at the middle of the process of sorting, picture retouching, (...) (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: Policy clarification regarding catalogs

(...) It is Todd's call, but in the case of linking, it would be an arbitrary adminstrative act not justified by the current terms of service. (There is no legal basis behind Lego's claims on this issue.) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: Sell: 18" Display Lego Figures!! 6 different types!

This message has been posted repeatedly over the past several days, in violation of the LUGNET terms of service. Please stop. --Bill. XFUT: lugnet.admin.terms (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.admin.terms)

service
(score: 1.751)

  Re: Good news for collectors (was Re: 1593 box photos!)

George & All, (...) Ah, I see. Hmm.. It is just like Cleanweb, they filtered official gun makers websites as well. Lovely service. Anyway, thanks for the info! Scott S. -- (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.space)

service
(score: 1.751)

More:  Next Page >>