  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url
 Results 6 – 10 of about 7700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

Subject:
Lego use for Package Tracking Firefox Extension
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.db.inv, lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 01:57:10 GMT

I was browsing the extensions gallery for the Mozilla Firefox browser when I
came across something interesting.  There was an extension that would add a
"track package" option to the right-click menu, automatically recognizing what
courier the tracking number was from.  As I order things from time to time
(mainly free(!) samples of electronics parts), I saw the usefulness of it.  I
posted this to .market.shipping because of its general usefulness.  However,
upon examining it, I came across another use: looking up Lego part numbers.  The
extension uses Regular Expressions
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regular_expressions) to recognize the patterns of
different couriers' tracking numbers.  I realized that you could just as easily
get it to recognize set and part numbers, and query Peeron for them.

Here's how: (if you don't understand Regular Expressions, don't worry - you can
just copy it down)

(note: all quoted sections are to avoid ambiguity - take out the quotes when you
type it)

*if you don't have Firefox -- get it! (http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/)
Trust me - once you use it for a little while, you'll never want to go back to
IE (shudder!)
*install the Track Package Extension
(http://trackpackageextension.com/latest.php)
*restart Firefox
*go to Tools|Addons (menu)
*find Track Package, and click "options"
*Click the Regex tab, and then click "Add new Regex"
*a set of empty textboxes will appear; type "Peeron General" in the leftmost
one, and "[0-9]{1,7}(-[0-9]{1,2}){0,1}" in the rightmost one.  This sets it up
to recognize set numbers
*click "Add new Regex" once more, this time entering "Peeron Parts" and
"x{0,1}[0-9]{1,5}([0-9]{0,3}|[(px)|(cx)|c|b|a|p|(bpx)|(apx)|(old)|(oldpx)|(pt([a-z]{0,1}))[0-9]{0,3}[a-z]{0,1}"
respectively.
*almost done; click the "URL" tab, then click "Add new URL" twice.  Two rows of
textboxes appear.
*in the first row, type "Peeron General" (important: make sure this is exactly
the same as what you typed on the other tab), then
"http://peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/psearch?query=", and finally "&limit=none"
*in the second row, type "Peeron Parts", then
"http://peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/psearch?query=", and finally "&limit=parts"

*click OK, and you're done!

Now, whenever you see a Lego part or set number, rather than looking up Peeron
and typing it in, etc., just highlight the number (without #, if applicable),
right-click, and select "track package".  Peeron will open, and bring up the
results/info page on the set or part.

For the record, I am no Regular Expressions expert, and if someone sees a flaw
in my regexp, or a way to make it better, please reply here with your
correction.  However, it has worked for me so far.

I hope you all find this a handy trick, and thanks for taking the time to read
this (rather long) post ;).

~Jeffery MacEachern

url, query
(score: 1.245)

Subject:
Best Hacker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2021 20:26:46 GMT

Do you need help to spy on someone or something? Are you worried about a
cheating partner or spouse? Find out and catch a cheating partner with facts and
evidence to back it up, do you need help recover lost or stolen passwords, track
and monitor GPS location, etc; for all your spy and hack related services; find
( wizardbrixton at Gmail dot com ) on the internet for help and solution to all
your spy and hack needs, Social media hacks  Find them on online using your
desktop or PC via your browsers URL box. They are the best, services rendered is
100% guaranteed to contact them on  ( wizardbrixton at Gmail dot com )  on
WhatsApp +1- 80723 40428

url
(score: 1.208)

Re: December Christmas Special meal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 25 Dec 2013 21:26:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, John Neal wrote:

   Those guys are worthless.

Dave K

You can say that again! ;-)

JOHN

Is there a silliest post contest running that I was not informed of?

No, but there is a bad grammar contest running; are you planning on entering this post?

JOHN

Yet another contest of which I was not informed! And no, I was not planning on entering your post. Typically one only enters one’s own postings.

Nearly, but no, but thanks for playing! The “this” refers to your post, not mine. So, in essence, the question still stands to you about your post.

But I surmise that you already knew that.

JOHN

You are clearly in the running with the post to which I am replying, as well as the post to which I was previously replying. Imprecise referents are to be abhorred.

However, since it is Christmas(1), I will answer your query, however malformed it may be. No, I have no such plans, regardless of how well you think it may fare.

1 - good will to men and other life forms and all that claptrap.

query
(score: 1.111)

Re: LPub Q's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2010 13:34:03 GMT

+ I have a number of pages where the step number isn't appearing and I cannot
  for the life of me figure out why.  Is there something I should be looking
  for in the file to give me a hint?  I must have done something without
  realizing it but I am not sure what to look for.
It doesn't help much, but it appears only on pages with a submodel used twice
(x2). Perhaps it would help to see the mpd source file?

+ The other issue I am dealing with is scaling - my Airport Shuttle is long -
  about 200 studs when it is all put together.  This makes it hard to fit on
  a page.  When I scale the final assembly all of the other step images scale
  too. I can't seem to scale the image for just one step.  Any ideas?

Right click on the model in the step where you want to reduce scale, choose
"Change scale" and choose your scale. LPub then ask if you want it to affect
this step only - choose yes. If you want the scale change to affect all
following steps, edit the source and remove "local" in !LPUB ASSEM MODEL_SCALE
statement inside the step (there may be simpler solution for that...)

Last question - is there a way to generate a complete BOM image for all of
the parts needed to build the model and add a BOM page at the end?

First you need to append a back cover page (go to last page, then edit / append
page). For some reason this command may not work the first time... Go to this
inserted page and edit / add bill of materials.

There may be only one bom page, so you'll need to reduce drasticaly scale in
configuration / bom setup

Philo

qs
(score: 1.053)

Re: LPub Q's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2010 17:56:59 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

... snipped ...

Using placement features new to LPub 4 (placing callouts relative to step group), I was able to eliminate about 1/3 of your pages.

Also, LPub 4 tries to size the PLIs in step groups based on the size of the assembly step automatically if you do not have metas that specify PLI constraints. I removed a bunch of your PLI constraints (using the edit window), and this helped things pack more densely.

Another thing that LPub 4 does is automatically center step groups and assembly steps in the center of the page. If there is a single step and with callout(s) on the page, then LPub calculates the enclosing box of the assembly and callout(s) and centers it in the center of the page. It does the same thing for a page with a step group with callouts placed relative to the step group.

This way, the instructions tend to be automatically centered.

Hmmm.... I will dig into this. BOM should not be limited to back cover page (i.e. it should be placable on front cover page). It is not placable on pages with steps.

LPub will let you “Add Bill of Materials” on front or back cover pages, but not on pages with steps.

Kevin

qs
(score: 1.053)

More:  Next Page >>