  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 626 – 645 of about 7700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Pause Arctic oddity

Is it just me, or are these the same picture? (2 URLs) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Like List for a truck

Below are items I'm looking to obtain in exchange for a MIB Maersk Truck (URL) only requirement other than those given below are that the items are at the very least in reasonable conditon. Item # Description Quantity Additional minimun requirements (...) (26 years ago, 29-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: Brown Fence Element

(...) Are you looking specifically for brown? They seem to be somewhat common in white: (2 URLs) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.build)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: Help to identify a train set !!

(...) Also the red and blue couplers were only used in the blue era. (...) 182 have their couples attached to the cars baseplate. In fact the wheelsets are fixed to the plate. If the wheels and couplers are attached, Mike is probably right. So if in (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: AAA Asilo politico cercasi :-))

gianluca morelli <moebiusring@yahoo.it> wrote in message 20000518172310.643.q...hoo.com... (...) Quale 555? (URL) (24 years ago, 19-May-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: 8520

Sorry I typed in 8250 instead of 8520! But 8250 and 8299 are very similar? (URL) wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 11-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: Unnamed Fighter

(...) 481???? (URL) meant 487, right?) (URL)"Wishful thinking" is more than likely the reason :) Yeah, the 487 is a great model, isn't it! (...) From the looks of your picture, your model is a bit smaller than the 487. The 487 is 30 studs long by 18 (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.space)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: New meaning for "factory sealed"

I sent a query. Didn't get an answer yet. Actually sort of not expecting one, but we shall see. To make my query real, I bid what they are worth to me, in fair used condition. (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

query
(score: 1.734)

  So what do you think you have under the tree?

After some meticulous shaking, weighing (by hand) and sizing-up of packages... (cross-referenced with this year's "Wish List")... i'm fairly sure xmas for me morning will involve The Barcode Truck (URL) Pneumatic Tow Truck (URL) either the Crane (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: 2532 Passenger Jet: Your worst fears realized...

Larry, do you mean the window in (URL) so (and I'm presuming this is the case, since I can think of nothing else you might mean), then this is a new-for-'94 element, as Jeff says. Rare item. It's in those two and the soccer/football-stadium "First (...) (25 years ago, 25-Apr-99, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: 1 problem with click-hinges

(...) They are in at least 2 of the new Race sets... (URL) that helps Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) My Creations at: (URL) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town)

query
(score: 1.734)

  LEGO set design query

I don't know if anyone else has asked this in the past, but I was curious if anyone has an explanation as to why LEGO seem to add prison/jails to such a large percentage of lego sets? Any ideas? Benjamin Whytcross [And Mandy...the person behind the (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.western, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.734)

  SPI port config???

Anyone.... This query pertains to the reconfig of the SPI on the HB done with a poke(0x1009, 0x3c) which turns the MISO, MOSI, SCK and SS into digital outputs. My question is: "What is the reverse poke if I wanted to turn the SPI back from digital (...) (28 years ago, 27-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Dual Hall Effect Query

Has anybody had any experience with the Micro 8SS27 dual hall effect sensor? I cant seem to get even the slightest response out of it! Do i need resistors of something in between the sensor and sensor port? Thanks in advance ___ IAN | |__ _______ (...) (27 years ago, 16-Dec-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: Query about tank-treads

In article <FI1uy0.7EE@lugnet.com>, Will Hess <willhess@bbnp.com> writes (...) The part no. is 9938 - Conveyor Belt Links (25 years ago, 14-Sep-99, to lugnet.build)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Auczilla XI Query

Now that Auczilla XII is well along, I'm wondering -- Has anyone received their winnings from Auczilla XI yet? Just curious..... (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: Automatic part selection query

(...) So you are determining what to select based on something on the screen? I had expected you were doing it by coordinate filtering (but that may explain why you don't support selection in 3D) Personally I find it much more confusing not to (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

query
(score: 1.734)

  OOC: Query re: Isle of Mists

Kay, I've got a question... A bunch of people are posting cool IC stuff about this Isle of Mists thing, which is good. (Very good!) Little tantalizing bits of info are popping up, too. How the heck am I (as a balladeer) supposed to know what's (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

query
(score: 1.734)

  LEGO direct query of the week

It seems that LD have no interest in catering for the world market, and still insist that the USA is the only country they care about, as shown by their description of 3425: "Play for the championship! Now you can lead your team to victory in the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

query
(score: 1.734)

  Re: LEGO direct query of the week

(...) Or a "Portugal 3 - England 2"? ;-) You are totally right about enthousiasm, but for the LEGO company that isn't an issue - otherwise we'd have a brazilian team and an argentinian team as well. The real bugger for me isn't that stuff about the (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

query
(score: 1.734)

More:  Next Page >>