  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 2326 – 2345 of about 7700.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Any Themepary Layouts?

(...) Lego (...) Amusement Park is one of the Lego Dacta sets in their robotics range. (URL) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

query
(score: 0.301)

  Find at Big Lots in Ann Arbor Michigan

To All, I had to pick up some drawings at Wayne State University, and I stopped by Big lots since I was on the other side of town for a change, and I found some rather interesting sets: 6024 - 1.99 (URL) - 1.99 (URL) - 4.99 (URL) also had the goofy (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

query
(score: 0.301)

  Re: Which buildings open up?

6073 Knight's Castle is a start. (URL) Wolf <croutons@usa.net> wrote in message news:Fw7qL0.HDD@lugnet.com... (...) with (...) then (...) way. (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 0.301)

  Looking for #6394 Metro Park & Service Tower

I am looking for #6394 Metro Park & Service Tower, I was looking around www.brickshelf.com and happened to see it. I am willing to pay at least $65 dollars(american), or whatever price within reason. If you can I would like to have the stickers (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 0.301)

  Speed Computer

I finally broke down and got a speed computer <set:5206> ((URL) I was hoping to find out what its capabilities were first, but couldn't find anything very useful. Hopefully this post will answer any questions others might have. I ordered it from (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 0.300)

  FA: Lego Technic 8858 Rebel Wrecker

Hello All Lego Fans I recently got a Technic Rebel Wrecker, set 8858 (URL) as far as I can see the set is complete, with box and instructions. I have build it right now, this is the first time this set is completely build up. The box has some very (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

query
(score: 0.300)

  Re: Fire Elemental

(...) Well, adding a Trans Orange MF head wouldn't be too difficult. the proper color head comes in 2 varieties in the UFO kits. Currently, the easiest way to pick up such a head is to deal with someone who snatched up the Shell promotion UFO Zipper (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

query
(score: 0.300)

  Re: Spiderman pics

(...) The URL is kaput. Even at archive.org it's just a single picture of one of Richard's friends, none of him. So sorry, Lar -- you'll have to cruise usenet instead... =oP I think I might have a picture of Shiri in a devil outfit if that will (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

url
(score: 0.300)

  Couple of cool finds

The KB in the South Hills has about a dozen Oasis Ambush Sets (URL) $4.99; I've already bought my fill, so the rest are up for grabs! In addition, the TRU down there has the UCS sets as well as the Millenium Falcon. They've had the new EP1 stuff for (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit)

query
(score: 0.300)

  Re: Broken FTX linking?

(...) ...and your browser is configured to open your news client when receiving a "news:" URL. In IE, choose Tools | Internet Options, choose the "Programs" tab, and select your news client in the "Newsgroups" field. ROSCO (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

url
(score: 0.300)

  Re: Proposal: New Parts Category for round parts

(...) Nope, the number is right. Larry (and you?) misunderstood what part I was using as an example. But, the URL is wrong. The right URL is: (URL). (...) Is this your name for 2881, the official name for 2881, or something you made up on the spot? (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

url
(score: 0.300)

  Re: TUDOR Patterned Castle Wall

(...) I am very pro-customs, but I want to understand this conceptually -- you want to timber wooden walls? [note: brown = wood, right?] Anyway, if you think some kind of painting masks might help, have a look at this URL (at the top of the page are (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

url
(score: 0.300)

  8462 Tow Truck - a review of a very sweet set

I celebrated the official birthday of our beloved monarch by building the 8462 Town Truck (apologises to the residents of those states who celebrate this joyous occasion at other times of the year). First, take a look at the set: (URL) a sweet one, (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

query
(score: 0.300)

  Re: fast firmware downloader

(...) Actually, lots of packages try to deal with filenames intelligently. QT, for example, has normal C++ NamingConventions, but uses lowercaseonly file names. I try to do the same. Notice how direct-sensor.h became dsensor.h in 0.2.0, as well as (...) (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

qt
(score: 0.300)

  FT: 6024 Bandit Ambush

I have a number of copies of 6024 Bandit Ambush ((URL) available for trade. I am currently seeking 2x4 yellow slopes and 2x16 tan plates as my highest priority. Other things I am seeking are: Wanted Sets: (URL) Parts: (URL) Walsh - (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 0.300)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Jun 12 - Jun 18, 2000

Seeing the 3117 for sale reminds me of one of the funniest post I have ever read' (URL) the sadistic Lego set where they include a scorpion ready to attack the infant. (URL) may have a demented sense of humor, however I should point out that I am a (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

query
(score: 0.300)

  Kingdom of Ikros Button

Thats right! The Kingdom of Ikros has it's first button. If you wish to use it on your website, here's how. First, download the button into your website's folder. (URL) on your links page, or wherever you wish to put the button, insert this text (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle)

url
(score: 0.300)

  Re: Help a Newbie build his first LEGO Train set!

(...) perhaps you wanted to expose the newbie to the subtleties of the Lugnet interface, but you really should have posted the correct URL: (URL) page. I need to do more for pirates. Anyone want to sign up to produce the pirate ships poster? Frank (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates)

url
(score: 0.300)

  Lego Technic 8858 Rebel Wrecker

Hello All Lego Fans I recently got a Technic Rebel Wrecker, set 8858 (URL) as far as I can see the set is complete, with box and instructions. I have build it right now, this is the first time this set is completely build up. The box has some very (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

query
(score: 0.300)

  Lego Technic 8858 Rebel Wrecker

Hello All Lego Fans I recently got a Technic Rebel Wrecker, set 8858 (URL) as far as I can see the set is complete, with box and instructions. I have build it right now, this is the first time this set is completely build up. The box has some very (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

query
(score: 0.300)

More:  Next Page >>