 Marketplace / Auctions / 6024
6023  |  6025
Subject:
Lego Technic 8858 Rebel Wrecker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 18:57:52 GMT

Hello All Lego Fans

I recently got a Technic Rebel Wrecker, set 8858

For as far as I can see the set is complete, with box and instructions.
I have build it right now, this is the first time this set is completely
build up.
The box has some very little wear

I will auction this set, starting at 40 USD.

8858    Rebel Wrecker    40,- (opening bid)

Auction Rules:
1. This is a once - twice -sold - auction
2. Advances begin on februari 1st 2000
3. Email your bids to:  Lego@m-arts.demon.nl
4. Buyer pays shipment and moneyhandling fee
    I am living in the Netherlands
5. I am in charge of this auction
6. feel free to ask questions, mail them to this address:
    Lego@m-arts.demon.nl
7. updates will be send to your email address and to the newsgroups
    rec.toys.lego, alts.toys.lego and lugnet.market.auction

Greetings from the Netherlands
Maico Arts
maico@m-arts.demon.nl
lego@m-arts.demon.nl