  Search Results: url query qs qt sigma <//www.freelug.org/url=kino-m.com
 Results 2146 – 2165 of about 7700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  For Sale: Set 7865 12V Train Engine, 1980, MISB

Hello everyone, I have a mint condition 7865 (12 Volt Train Engine) from 1980. It is wrapped with plastic wrapping, and the box may be a bit crushed at the corners from being on the shelf. I am willing to sell it for $50. It has sold for more than (...) (24 years ago, 5-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

query
(score: 0.309)

  Paradise ABS update

just letting everyone know, I updated the shop (by adding a "splash page"), removed my train parts - since they've been up for over 6 months, decided to re-absorb them into my collection. Added another 6600 Hiway Construction set to my inventory, as (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.brickshops)

url
(score: 0.309)

  Re: Online Mac instructions.

(...) Since this is the dev group, I'll go ahead and post the non-public URL here. DISCLAIMER: This page is NOT COMPLETE and you may encounter difficulty using it to set up LDraw on the Mac. We're not responsible if you screw something up ;-) (URL) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

url
(score: 0.309)

  Educate me!

I've just heard the McD sets are available in the UK. 4 Qs 1. How many will there be? 2. How often will the shop change the set available? 3. Will the same set be available in each shop at the same time? 4. What is the healthiest meal I can eat in (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

qs
(score: 0.309)

  Re: Online Mac instructions.

OK, so I have made a preliminary getting started page. I basically took the Windows page and changed the names, commented out the images, and sent it to Tim. What it needs: - Images for ldglite and BrickDraw3D, 150x134 (see the Windows getting (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

url
(score: 0.309)

  Re: Do blue 3x3 rocket nozzles exist

You are right! I have a bad habit of naming pieces by how I first saw them used. Thus, all the cone shapes are rocket nozzles. I have to remember to look for cone shaped bricks when I go to the various only parts stores. Until recently I called (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.general)

query
(score: 0.308)

  Re: new ezboard

(...) Lugnet is free for reading and posting and always has been. Posting here is instant for me because I'm a member ($10 for a lifetime membership) and I stay logged in. When I'm not logged in, or for non-members, the verification email takes very (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.publish)

url
(score: 0.308)

  Re: lego MOC: posable female figure

(...) I'll second both thoughts. Really excellent, and please correct the pic addresses if possible. I'd like to refer some non-lugnetters to this link, but I don't want to have to explain to them how to modify the url so they can see the pics. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.build)

url
(score: 0.308)

  Re: LdGLite for MacOS 8.6 - 9.2

For those who don't know, to access the iDisk, you connect via webdav. So, in Mac OS X, all you need to do is in the Finder, select "Connect to server" (command-k). Type in this URL: (URL) Mac OS 9, I really don't know. In Windows, etc., you will (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

url
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Fan Sculpture at CII

And the url is . . . (URL) (23 years ago, 23-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.events)

url
(score: 0.308)

  Velux promotional set (1854) buying

Hello all I'm trying to organise the purchase of some 1854s directly from Velux - the company has pointed me toward their online shop in Denmark. However, although the cost of the sets is fine - somewhere around £8.50 each, including shipping to the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.uk)

query
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Autonomous Robot

Hi Mauro I find your project very challenging, being navigation one of my main interests inside Lego-robotics. About 18 months ago I made my first experience with pure odometry (no external landmarks) and found that in the short range it is *very* (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

query
(score: 0.308)

  Re: 6-Wide Vehicles

"Rodney Gentry" <Whstlpig05@aol.com> wrote in message news:FyLDDp.I0D@lugnet.com... (...) exactly one (...) it (...) half (...) come (...) ((URL) set that KB Toys had late last year when they started carrying LEGO again. I wish I had bought more of (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

query
(score: 0.308)

  Re: lego MOC: posable female figure

David, That is a most EXCELLENT female figure! There's a problem with the links though. There are a couple of backslashes in the URL's that should be forward slashes. (The last 2 in each URL) When you click on it, you get an error message. I just (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.build)

url
(score: 0.308)

  Re: WHAT IF? Take a look!

Big snip of my own ramblings... What I would like from LEGO is 1. Better models for me and for the kids/people that would be attracted to LEGO trains if the models were better. By better I mean 7740, 7742, 7725, 7750, 4558, 4563 better, not PNLTC, (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

query
(score: 0.308)

  A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Cantina...

Long URL, you may need to copy-paste it into your browser (be sure to sing along with the words!): (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

url
(score: 0.308)

  [Parts Tracker] Reviewing Parts FAQ

I took the current information available from the Parts Tracker, and the recent discussions in this group, and put together a quick FAQ page about reviewing parts. Please let me know what you think! I will be happy to receive any and all Edits, (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

url
(score: 0.308)

  Cloni cinesi

Ieri hanno regalato ai miei figli (vinto da qualcuno a una pesca) un piccolo clone del set 1713 (URL) scatola è assolutamente identica, l'unica cosa che cambia è che nel riquadro rosso in alto a destra invece di "LEGO" c'è scritto, in corpo molto (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

query
(score: 0.308)

  Duplo Train in TRU Parramatta

Toys R Us Parramatta has a number of these Duplo Train starter sets for sale for $67.80. Set being 2741 (URL) anyone wants them I can go grab them. I'm not up to speed with duplo so have no idea how much their worth realistically. Santosh (24 years ago, 30-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

query
(score: 0.308)

  How much would you pay for a 9v parts?

What’s good price for a new 5225 9 volt motor? (URL) about 9 volt short wire? (URL) about black 9 volt battery box? (URL) W (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

query
(score: 0.308)

More:  Next Page >>