  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 2941 – 2960 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Macaroni and corrugated bricks

(...) Silly me, 8 in 4565. Ok, I've got a bunch of blue then, almost as many as I have clear. (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Which set has 2x8 bricks in orange?

Tom, What would you want to offer/trade for the 4 orange 2x8's ? :?) bishop (I also have some bulk black and red available if that helps, shipping-cost-efficiency-wise (ok, I also have tons of other odd lots too)) Let me know your thoughts... Tom (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Which set has 2x8 bricks in orange?

(replying to my own posts again) I didn't see Mr. Neal's offer in the other thread, (not trying to underbid etc.) Let me know if you still are "in the market". :?) bishop bishop wrote in message ... (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Do brown 1x4 bricks exist?

I'm working on the 3rd story of my brown and tan building. Why have I never seen a 1x4 brown brick? Do they exist? Where? Just when we get some brick bulk paks, I develop a need for an unavailable color! (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.db.brictionary)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Quality of bricks from "bulk-ordering"

(...) Maybe it isn't so much a factor of how you set the machine, but more so how much you inspect the parts after they are molded. Check out this post from a few months back: (URL) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Wanted: 1x1 Technic Bricks

(...) You struck out because I've been scarfing them... but I have enough for a while, so you should be able to get some. Set yourself a notification... the next time someone posts them to BrickBay, you'll get mail. Is that cool or what? This is one (...) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Wanted: 1x1 Technic Bricks

(...) I saw 14 of them on this brickbay site (URL) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Wanted: 1x1 Technic Bricks

Thanks Chuck. Unfortunately, this seller doesn't want to sell to me since I have a 0 feedback. Guess I'll take my business elsewhere. His loss, because I was gonna buy all of the ones he had. ~Mark (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  RE: Wanted: 1x1 Technic Bricks

What do you mean? I never refused to sell to you. What ever made you think that I did not want to sell to you? I posted the items as soon as I saw you were looking for them (I am not done with my entire inventory). -----Original Message----- From: (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Wanted: 1x1 Technic Bricks

I replied to Tom via email., but I thought I'd post here so everyone else knows... when I clicked the "checkout" button, I received a message from Brickbay that said "This seller does not wish to sell to people with no (0) feedback. Tom is trying to (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Wanted: 1x1 Technic Bricks

(...) Sorry about that. There was never a problem in the first place. It's just that mark must have checked out at exactly the same time that I put that feature in. Which reminds me that I should not put features in while people are using the site (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Wanted: 1x1 Technic Bricks

Heh. It's ok Dan, I think Tom and I got it all ironed out. Thanks, ~Mark (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Grand Re-Opening! Bricks on the Brain

(...) Cool! I wanted to checkout your wishlist feature but got this when clicking on "How to Make a Wishlist": Error Occurred While Processing Request Error Diagnostic Information An error has occurred. HTTP/1.0 404 Object Not Found (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Grand Re-Opening! Bricks on the Brain

Sorry about that. We have updated that page. Basically, all you have to do is log into the site, and view the detail page of the parts you want to add to your wishlist. Click "Add to Wishlist" and you will add your parts to your wishlist. To share (...) (24 years ago, 20-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Looking for arches

"Bricks By Terry" has 33 of them for $.25 each currently on BrickBay. I only know this because I bought 4 yesterday. :-) (URL) Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Kinkel" <helpdesk@loseyourmind.com> To: <lugnet.market.buy-s...ugnet.com> (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Dilbert

(...) to (...) Well bricks($) and space is what holds me back the most,i never lose interest in building my city.Don't you just miss the days of building as a kid,the biggest worry was a sibling/freind wrecking your creations.I say this as i am (...) (24 years ago, 9-Sep-00, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Tradeing 3 for 1 bricks

That looks like a great deal (with me liking/needing yellow way more than white). What kind of quantities are you looking for? I have white from several tubs (3033), and could get more. Let me know your preferred quantities and I could probably (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Best adhesive for bricks / ABS?

Tried a few types - model cement, etc, with mediocre results. Anyone have a goor recommendation? (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Best adhesive for bricks / ABS?

(...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

  Re: Best adhesive for bricks / ABS?

I use 'All Purpose, PVC, CPVC, ABS' brand: Oatey from LOWES hardware stores. eric (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.009)

More:  Next Page >>