 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7366
RE: Wanted: 1x1 Technic Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 02:21:49 GMT

What do you mean?  I never refused to sell to you.  What ever made you think
that I
did not want to sell to you? I posted the items as soon as I
saw you were looking for them (I am not done with my entire inventory).

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Mark Sandlin
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2000 9:11 PM
To: lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Wanted: 1x1 Technic Bricks

Thanks Chuck.

Unfortunately, this seller doesn't want to sell to me since I have a 0
feedback.

Guess I'll take my business elsewhere. His loss, because I was gonna buy all
of the ones he had.

~Mark
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: "Chuck Sommerville" <chucks@he.net>
Newsgroups: lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 23:56:22 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mark Sandlin writes:
I'm looking for a bunch of 1x1 Technic bricks-with-hole in either gray, • dark
gray (do they make this?) or Black. I looked on Brickbay, but was
unsuccessful. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks,

~Mark

I saw 14 of them on this brickbay site