 General / 19501
Re: Which set has 2x8 bricks in orange?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 18:49:10 GMT

Tom,

What would you want to offer/trade for the 4 orange 2x8's ?

:?) bishop

(I also have some bulk black and red available if that helps,
shipping-cost-efficiency-wise (ok, I also have tons of other odd lots too))
Let me know your thoughts...

Tom McDonald wrote in message ...
In lugnet.general, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

Tom McDonald wrote:

I need four.

The Mobile Outpost (arctic) has two.

Even 1x8's would be fine (if they exist).

I've never seen any, but they may.

Probly only at the model shop ;-)

Thanks for the info LFB.

-Tom McD.