  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 2461 – 2480 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Mottled Bricks and Plates!

(...) I kinda have some of those. I have the Minifig from (URL) and the fig's mouth is missing and I will post pics. later. meanwhile check out my website glance.ody.ca/Carter/ . It is EXTREMELY under construction and it still has my exited typing (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Mottled Bricks and Plates!

Well, I'm going to assume they are "extremely rare" in comparison to the old days. Today, they probably only run through the molds 2-3 times to clean them (the # of elements in a mold run varies by element), whereas in the old days, it might have (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Bricks on the Brain Building Instructions Portal live!

(...) building instructions, and I hope everybody else will do this as well. The category selection indicates that you are a big train fan. You might want to add a few subcategories below some of the other main categories as well. Jacob (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Bricks on the Brain Building Instructions Portal live!

(...) separate direct links to the LDraw and on-line editions of the (free) building instructions. Also, the pages seem a bit heavy to me. If I was in charge of the page design, I would probably drop the table based layout you use for the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Cheap RCX bricks at S@H

I found the RCX under web specials, but didn't see the RIS 1.5 (...) ... snip (...) -- Wayne T. Watson (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N, 2,701 feet), Nevada City, CA Web Page: <home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews> Imaginarium Museum: (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Building Philosophy: Bricks vs. Beams (was Re: Technic's Dead)

(...) Technically, not quite: a beam is 7.8mm in pinhole direction (same as a brick), 7.4mm between smooth faces Philo (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Building Philosophy: Bricks vs. Beams (was Re: Technic's Dead)

(...) I've always gotten a kick out of how you described that container to me once: "The Bucket of Shame." j. FUT .fun (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Building Philosophy: Bricks vs. Beams (was Re: Technic's Dead)

(...) The styling panels may not have structural purposes, but to me they make a Technic set somewhat more attractive. The reality is that very little in the real world is just grids of structural members, there are decorative (or functional) (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Bulk Bricks, Plates at S@H

"Eric Brok" <e.c.t.brok@nospampl...e.kpn.com> wrote in message news:H0s4v8.46v@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) at (...) own (...) [ ... snipped ... ] That is pretty useful - thanks. I had to fix some line breaks introduced by either (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Coko Bricks sighting in Sweden

(...) It looks like the good quality Coko. If someone in Sweden would be willing to be a source for these sets, that would be really cool. Paul (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.se)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: killer bricks!

(...) (March) and rtlToronto/live1 (June) events. Here's a photo of Greg Hyland running BattleBricks RC and the Live1 photo album: (URL) was pretty nifty-we had four people driving robots at once, but it was unreliable. There were IR dead spots and (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Inferior bricks in 10025

I think they are actually a different formulation of ABS than the standard. I built mine Thurs evening after eating dinner. They certainly are nice kits, and I REALLY like the fact that you can carefully fit 2 built cars into one box and close it (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  LEGO® bricks not only for under the Christmas Tree this year

Once again the North Georgia LEGO® Train Club (NGLTC) will be supporting the Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta by sponsoring a tree at the 26th Annual Festival of Trees. This extraordinary event has become a tradition of Atlanta’s holiday season (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.announce) !!

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: LEGO® bricks not only for under the Christmas Tree this year

(...) Style'n Profile'n :) jt (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Metal 2x4 Bricks and Keychains are back!

(...) They're machined with a HAAS VF-3 (I think), using a 1/8" flat endmill. The "blasting" is done in a regular sand-blasting box...basically a metal box with a window, a pile of ground glass or small glass beads, and an air hose. --Bram Bram (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Falling Bricks

(URL) the Logo? Buy a coffee mug: (URL) Doucette. DoucetteNet LEGO® on BrickLink (URL) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Light bricks with light?

(...) You can put the light near the brick. So the light seems to come out of the brick. To have a light effect in the brick you need to increase the reflection in the color definition of the POV-file. I hope that helps. CU Bernd (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Light bricks with light?

(...) Mayby I introduced some confusement by calling my lightbrick 'old'. I just realised that the 'old lightbrick' is seen as the really old 2x4 brick. I ment the little newer 2x2 brick. See: (URL) the theory about the lightsources count for both (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Land Of Bricks hits 10,000

I got a pleasant surprice when I checked the stats for my site. It seems sometime today I got visitor number 10,000! I would like to invite you to come visit my site take a look if you have not already: (URL) and enjoy! Mark P (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Land Of Bricks hits 10,000

Hey Mark, congrats! -And why not? It's a cool site!!! A side question, while I'm at it, just for the record and out of curiosity, how many times have you been to LEGOland Carlsbad, and or how close do you live. Please, don't get me wrong. If I lived (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

More:  Next Page >>