  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1901 – 1920 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: When Bricks Go Bad!

(...) Indeed, in documenting kinds of damage my intent is not so much to document stuff like "Woah, look what happened to this piece when I put it in the microwave!" but rather just to document the kinds of damage one normally sees, especially with (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: When Bricks Go Bad!

(...) -- Richard (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: When Bricks Go Bad!

(...) Thanks for the offer! I may very well take you up on that. But what the heck are you doing with 20 lbs of yucky elements. Is your house bad brick purgatory or something? =oP -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: When Bricks Go Bad!

(...) (URL) (melted*.jpg) I can get some better shots if you want them. ROSCO (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Bricks on the Brain re-launches!

Excellent train MOCs, Jake. I look forward to your redesigned container car. Jake McKee <sink@countersinkdg.com> wrote in message news:GIt1Ho.LqG@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Bricks & Blocks Lego Outlet in Windsor, Canada

PS: I noticed that the inside of the mouths of the one-piece baby dino heads is designed specifically to fit arount a minifig head. I wonder....hmmmm.... somebody at TLG was having fun.... ~Trev AStro Lift Co. (23 years ago, 3-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Coko Bricks fantasy castle (>900 pieces) on ebay

(...) Joseph--Do you have one of these? I like the super shiny Knights from the picture, and they sort of remind my of Larami Knights. Are they similar? Aaron D (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Coko Bricks fantasy castle (>900 pieces) on ebay

(...) minutes--congratulations on a tasty payoff! Dave! (a thwarted bidder) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Coko Bricks fantasy castle (>900 pieces) on ebay

(...) I was thwarted, too. Great marketing, Joseph! You got more money than several types of Lego Castles usually go for. Nice work. I guess maybe the sheer rarity of your item was another big factor in your favor. (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: LEGO bricks not only go under the tree at Christmas.....

(...) Wow this rocks!What a great way for a club to give back:-) (...) (23 years ago, 11-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Update: LEGO bricks not only go under the tree at Christmas.....

(...) Heh heh, That's why I always use spellcheker! ;-)John (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Bricks and Castle minifigs for sale/trade

Hi everyone, I just updated my Brickbay store with additional castle minifigs, and put most other stuff at 20% discount - so, have a look at: (URL) anybody would like to trade any of my minifigs for the red imperial guard pirate minifigs, let me (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Bricks & Pieces Newsletter

Forward to UK newsgroup... Your Man is Phil Traviss and I have a few as well :) -- Mike Edwards Lugnet Member #151 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Kanohi-Power - Bionicle Site on the web (URL) shop - Edwards (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Bulk Bricks and LEGO auctions

Taking the survey right now...quick thought: You should either change BrickBay to BrickLink, or make it BrickBay/BrickLink. to avoid confusion or problems. Matt (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Bulk Bricks and LEGO auctions

(...) colors, early folks don't get to really voice their color opinions. That may be true of other categories also, but in others, there were enough good choices already. The colors choices should have been pre-loaded at least with all the colors (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) now available!

Tim, While there isn't any content now for CAD, my hope is that as we present concepts we will soon be including CAD information. For instance, in the Reviews area, it is on the drawing boards to review MLCAD. While most here are familiar with this (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Bulk Bricks and LEGO auctions

<above section all snipped> (...) I am glad someone not only shares my view, but also has good enough examples to give credence to the argument. I think people, others and myself, have posted this before on Lugnet when they still had the "old" page (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Bulk Bricks and LEGO auctions

<snip> I agree with Allan and Kerry and Ben. The survey technology, while catchy and sexy and pretty to look at and all that, is, in my view, fundamentally flawed. There needs to be a way to compress similar answers together and revote or reweigh (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Bulk Bricks and LEGO auctions

<cut> From reading others posts, I have to agree, about when choosing certain themes etc that you get to choose some but not what you really wanted to... other than that I posted some info regarding this over a week ago, I think the survey is a good (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

  Re: Bulk Bricks and LEGO auctions

Having taken both surveys - and thankful for the chance to express opinions - there is one facet that seems to have been "overlooked" in asking about motivations of buyers. Price. How about a "power buyer" category that qualifies for discounts? I (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.010)

More:  Next Page >>