  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 861 – 880 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  grey 375

For the benefit of those who think LEGO should release classic sets in alternate colours here is the classic yellow castle in grey. I doubt I'll keep it made up for long as it made a surprisingly large hole in my basic grey brick collection :) (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  Re: A Covered Marketplace

"Twan" <Twanneman@planet.nl> wrote in message news:HCu1xM.1H86@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks Twan, they say the praise of the praiseworthy is praise indeed ;) and I really like what you have done with the Blacksmith shop. I could claim its a tribute to (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  3626bp32.dat - minifig head w/ messy hair and moustache and eyepatch  [DAT]

Here's another minifig head for the Pirates! Please LMKWYT! ;-) Thanks, Franklin 0 Minifig Head - Messy Hair and Moustache and Eye Patch pattern 0 Unofficial Element 0 Author: Franklin W. Cain (fwcain@yahoo.com) 0 0 KEYWORDS pirates 0 0 messy hair 0 (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  new part - minifig skeleton arm (6265.dat)  [DAT]

Hi! I just finished up this version of the Minifig Skeleton Arm. I say "this version" 'cuz I had to inline some not-yet-official primitives into it (see "(URL) for more info), and I will want to update this part once [read "if"] the not-yet-official (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  [Part] 3836.dat - Minifig Tool Broom  [DAT]

Dear part authors, I attach the '3836.dat - Minifig Tool Broom' part for review and comments. Questions and requests for comment: 1. Is the naming acceptable? 2. Do the default placement and the orientation of the part fit the convention used for (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  new MOC up on my site

been a bit slack lately and had my latest effort kickin round for ages, so I went outside and photo'd it this evening. Up on my site now - a medieval house with courtyard - made from my spanking new Guarded Inn's LMKWYT ta James www.minifig.co.uk (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

Thank you Brad. This is what so many of us were wanting (and secretly praying for :) ) And what a choice. This should silence some of the grumbling we've been hearing It'll be interesting to see how it sells against this years new releases James (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  A Gatehouse

There is a great vibe going on in .castle at the moment and it's nice to see some of the old faces (well err... names) appearing again. Before we get inundated with a slew of quality marketplace creations, inspired by recent threads, here's a little (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc) !

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Crusaders

"Laurent Bettens" <laurent_bettens@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H6AGJy.H17@lugnet.com... (...) No problem. Thanks for the compliment, but there are lots of better creations out there to be in awe of ; ) Your mail inspired me to get round to (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  Individual Minifig orders from Lego Direct

Is it possible to order a single minifig in Quantity from Lego Direct, or work a deal with Consumer Affairs? Case in point, would it be possible to order the Gray Rock raiders Minifig ( the one with the gray Kepi hat )? - Joe (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

Interesting to see that a minifig with a hat is considered three pieces. -Nick Steve Bliss wrote in message <37fe32af.91667657@l...et.com>... (...) Lego (...) also (...) (25 years ago, 8-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Minifig Box #2

Please add me to the list for Minifig Box #2. Thanks! -Cheese (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  Pilot Minifig wanted

Hi I am looking for a black Pilot Minifig with black cap: (URL) buy or trade. Thanks Keith (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  Minifig Torso with Samurai Robe, Sash and Dagger Pattern  [DAT]

0 Minifig Torso with Samurai Robe, Sash and Dagger Pattern 0 Name: 973sam2.dat 0 Author: Andrew Westrate 0 Unofficial Part 0 KEYWORDS Castle, Ninja, Nippon, Japan, feudal, medieval, 0 KEYWORDS Samurai, Shogun, Emporer 0 Torso 1 16 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  minifig torso question

shown here on this page is a minifig torso: (URL) far, I know of black with white printing and white with black printing. Acording to bricklink, it also comes in red and blue. My questions are: 1.what color(s) is the printing on the red and blue (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  minifig scale crane

Does anyone have any suggestions for a minifig scale crawler crane? I plan to build one and wouldn't mind getting some info from someone who has tried to build one or has built one. (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Space Penguins

(...) Minifig hand. It fits precisely in the bottom of the minifig head. (This theme rocks my boxers.) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  Minifig Chain Updated

I just posted an update to the minifig chain (part 208c01.dat) to the Parts Tracker. The official file three problems: it was too long overall, there were too many links, and each link was too small. (URL) Compare: [LDrawPart 208c01:7] Current (...) (20 years ago, 21-Mar-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  Re: Lego minifig timeline

(...) I dunno-- I'm amazed they say "almost every minifig ever produced", and proceed to miss vast gaping swaths of minifigures like Ice Planet, Classic Castle, BlackTron, ResQ, Rock Raiders, and others seemingly too numerous to enumerate. BrickLink (...) (16 years ago, 31-Oct-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

  6110 Solo Sub

Hi, Here is the inventory for 6110 Solo Sub, done from a MISB set. Kevin 6110 Solo Sub 2 2921 Yellow Brick 1 x 1 with Handle 1 4070 Gray Brick 1 x 1 with Headlight 1 30200 Black Cockpit 6 x 6 x 3 & 1/3 Octagonal Canopy Base 2 2599 Black Minifig (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

minifig
(score: 1.024)

More:  Next Page >>