  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 761 – 780 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Minifig sculpture renderings

After building a sculpture of a minifig ((URL) wanted to make more. However, since it could take a while to get enough bricks together, I decided to see what a smaller scale would look like. So I designed an LDraw version: (URL) I'll be able to (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.cad.ray)

minifig
(score: 1.025)

  Minifig Parts Jambalaya Status

Ondrew, Did you receive the minifig box yet? I might be expecting too much from USPS after four days. As you receive it and when you ship it, give us all an update. Oh, and I found the list. There might be one extra person, and I'm not 100% sure (...) (18 years ago, 13-Mar-07, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, FTX)

minifig
(score: 1.025)

  CERCO minifig STORMTROOPER, snowtrooper, scouttrooper

Cerco un discreto numero di minifig imperiali per realizzare un diorama di guerre stellari, stormtrooper soprattutto ma posso considerare l'idea di prendere anche, scout, snow, e anche qualche ufficiale. Pago in contanti...:D (17 years ago, 11-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

minifig
(score: 1.025)

  Re: Lego minifig timeline

(...) If memory serves, the yellow Classic Space minifig debuted in 1983, rather than 1978. I will happily recant if I'm wrong, though. Dave! (16 years ago, 1-Nov-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

minifig
(score: 1.025)

  6237 Pirates' Plunder

Here's an inventory of the 6237 Pirates' Plunder set using Peeron numbers and names. This was done from a unopened package so I think I got everything correct. Anyone who wants it can use it. Inventory for set #6237: Pirates' Plunder Theme: Lego / (...) (23 years ago, 26-Aug-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

minifig
(score: 1.025)

  [lego-cad] changes to titles/keywords for SW minifig faces

Hi! Based on the feedback I've received, I'm changing the TITLEs of the four minifig face patterns I've done for the Lego Star Wars pieces as follows: 3626b101.dat Minifig Head with SW Grim/Determined w/ Eyebrows pattern 3626b102.dat Minifig Head (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.025)

  More Sale Stuff

All Jack Stone stuff is on sale in Makro - 1/2 price £15 for a res-Q base anyone ? nahh, didn't thinks so James Stacey ---...--- www.minifig.co.uk #925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.025)

  Black Falcon Castle

I've finally got round to photographing my latest MOC and put the images up on my site. Feedback of any kind is always welcome. (URL) for those who have been following RïçhårÐ Noeckel's campaign for alternate coloured sets I'll be putting up photos (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.announce.moc) !

minifig
(score: 1.025)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig packs now available! (details of other Minifig packs too)

Kevin Wilson <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> wrote in message news:3935F8CB.135F3E...rve.com... (...) The bases are loose, the cards are packed together then all the brick and Minifig parts come in a single bag. Just Jono .oO (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.025)

  6232 Skeleton Crew

Here's an inventory of the 6232 Skeleton Crew set using Peeron numbers and names. This was done from a unopened package so I think I got everything correct. Anyone who wants it can use it. Inventory for set #6232: Skeleton Crew Theme: Lego / SYSTEM (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

minifig
(score: 1.025)

  Re: Pause clarification (?) -7171 Mos Espa Podrace

(...) 7131 Anakin's Podracer does not have: - 1 White/Blue/Silver 4-pc R2-Unit Droid - 1 Jar-Jar Binks minifig - 1 Padme Naberrie minifig - 1 Qui-Gon Jinn minifig 7171 Mos Espa Podrace does not have: - Separate dedicated building instruction booklet (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 1.025)

  6706 Frontier Patrol

Here's an inventory of the 6706 Frontier Patrol set. This was done from an unopened package so I think I got everything correct. Anyone who wants it can use it. Inventory for set #6706: Frontier Patrol Theme: LEGO / SYSTEM / Western Year: 1997 Pcs: (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

minifig
(score: 1.025)

  Re: Cameras

I use a kodak DC3800 it hasnt got a manual zoom or anything but its great for taking lego photos and the colour balance is exellent. James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk "Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GE4Mqt.5yC@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.publish)

minifig
(score: 1.025)

  Re: Help needed with Minifig

(...) This is the perfect use of the minifig generator in MLCad. As you can turn there the binocular, hand and arm separately but together if needed you will see that a minifig can not really use the binocular to see though. I hope this answer helps (...) (15 years ago, 27-Feb-10, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

minifig
(score: 1.025)

  realistic minifig heads with ldraw and povray?

Hi, I'm trying to produce a realistic minifig head with povray. I tried severals head parts in MLcad but the result after conversion with L3P is always not very good. I tried LGEO parts but it is too old and only supports a very early version of the (...) (17 years ago, 1-Jul-07, to lugnet.cad.ray)

minifig
(score: 1.025)

  Re: A large Steam Locomotive & others

Steam locomotive would be cool. But not in minifig scale !!! In minifig scale we have Trains series. Models in Model Team must be bigger. With much more details like classic Trains. But not only trains would be cool. Also ships. What about Titanic ? (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.modelteam)

minifig
(score: 1.025)

  Non-minifig sets?

So, will all the SW Lego sets be minifig scale? Any chance of, say, Model Team sets? Imagine the detail possible at that scale! These sets would be chock full of all kinds of great pieces. Problem is, they don't have quite as much play value as the (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 1.025)

  Re: Extinct Castle pieces (Re: July surprise for castle fans!)

grille helmets ghosts I guess the next question is do people feel strongly enough about the exactness of the sets. would a remade Guarded Inn be acceptable with a twin clip saddle. OK bad example I know - of course it would but you get my point. Its (...) (23 years ago, 25-May-01, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 1.025)

  New Knights Kingdom

Dear Lego (call me a geek if you will) Is there any reason why the new Knights Kingdom action Figures are all left handed ? The pictures of the minifig sets have all the figs wielding weapons in their right hand (as they always have), the comics in (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 1.025)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

"Jason J Railton" <j.j.railton@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:HrL12I.17L0@lugnet.com... (...) experimenting (...) happens (...) negative (...) Will (...) disaster, and (...) idea the (...) What I have read says skin tones have been added only (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.025)

More:  Next Page >>