  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 3761 – 3780 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New MINI Moc: The Shadow

(...) Dude, that is neato. Original and it refuses to yield to the demands for a cockpit and landing gear. Well played. Now only if oyu could wedge a minifig in there ;-) Kyle (URL) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  Re: New Skin Tones coming? (was: Re: Scans from new danish 2004 catalog)

(...) Even the hardcore Star Wars LEGO fans are undecided about the Lando fig being "realistic" and not yellow. I like like the fact that minifigs are free of race and any move to change that only hurts the brand. LEGO has lost their focus. They can (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  Re: HELLO?!, LEGO CO. ! was: Will the educational arm of Technic & Mindstorms continue?

Lego haven't said they are dropping it. Some journalist suffering from premature extrapolation decided thats what Lego's original statement meant. (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  Re: MHoF : Harry Cane might be disqualified

"James Wilson" <wilson_j_s@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HrEB4q.Iow@lugnet.com... (...) You'd loose that bet. A brief scan of the members country page tells us over 800 members are non US (compared to around 1500 US), and bearing in mind the site (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  LEGO Systems Partners with Nickelodeon,

(URL) James Stacey ------ www.minifig.co.uk Lugnet Member #925 I'm a citizen of Legoland travellin' Incommunicado (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  Re: B.I. Joe : A.W.E. Striker

(...) Gil, this is sweet! Lots of detail packed in this one. The gun is superb. I love the short stubby-ness of it. Very minifig-ish. Great job recreating the Hasbro version. It has a over all great military look. Well done. -Captain John “aka Mark (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  Re: First post - Any beach on the Moon base?

(...) Whoa! As Nik would say, "that's TIGHT!" As Aaron said.. "Very Caddy" indeed. There are lots of nice touches but I think my fave is using the elbow exhaust pipes as front bumpers. Managing to use the new minifig vehicle hood is also a huge (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  Re: New Skin Tones coming? (was: Re: Scans from new danish 2004 catalog)

(...) Out of curiosity, does anyone suppose that TLG's decision to move toward flesh tones might have been, at least in part, motivated by the fact that successful competitor brands have been marketing flesh-toned figures for years? This, coupled (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  Re: New Skin Tones coming? (was: Re: Scans from new danish 2004 catalog)

(...) And of the nightmare at the sorting plant, trying to match up like-colored body parts before packing them in a set. And the nightmare in Customer Affairs, trying to figure out exactly which color head the dog ate. And the nightmare of people (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  Brickfest PDX minifig sigfig update and call to arms

Hi all. As the magical date grows closer and closer, the anticipation grows with it. From everything I've seen, this is shaping up to be a monumental event. I can't wait to get there. As a lot of you already know, I am hosting a minifig roundtable (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  Re: New Skin Tones coming? (was: Re: Scans from new danish 2004 catalog)

(...) ( here goes Ray making yet another offhand/foolish suggestion ) So, TLC appears to be getting into the groove of making things in varying colors (i.e. "Collect the Entire Set!"). So I think they should carry this to the next logical step... (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  Re: Scans from new danish 2004 catalog

(...) Is it the printing, the scan or my monitor... but that HP minifig appears to have flesh toned head and hands ?? Previous HP figs were standard LEGO yellow I thought. Ray (21 years ago, 31-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  Re: New Skin Tones coming? (was: Re: Scans from new danish 2004 catalog)

(...) My point was that at a time when TLC has already made a lot of costly and pointless changes, they shouldn't make any more. The minifig is one of the most recognizable and beloved LEGO products of the last quarter-century. Putting feet on it (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  Re: New Skin Tones coming? (was: Re: Scans from new danish 2004 catalog)

(...) They haven't been discontinued AFAIK (...) I'm not really interested in belaboring the point, but I think the message we should be sending our kids is that people should be treated equally, even though they are very different. Having only one (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  Re: Scans from new danish 2004 catalog

(...) the three in minifig scale. The technic racer looks too much like the silver champion i.m.h.o. /\/\ark "counting the days till april" de Kock (21 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  Re: train width

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote: (blather blather blather... as if analysing the *height of a minifig* gets you anywhere... analyse the WIDTH, I say... then you get 12 wide as the right answer (0) ) Scale, schmale. I build 6 wide trains for the (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  Re: New Skin Tones coming? (was: Re: Scans from new danish 2004 catalog)

(...) You mean that if there is a competitor with minifigs being 'more human', children would choose it just for that? In such case everybody would play with Ken & Barbie (pun intended). (...) Oh my. The grins (you call that 'facial expression') are (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  Re: New Skin Tones coming? (was: Re: Scans from new danish 2004 catalog)

(...) What if it meant more sales and wider appeal? (...) But TLC is already moving in that direction! Take facial expressions on the minifigs. I think these enhance playability (and apparently so does TLC) over a ubiquitous classic smiley. You are (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  Re: Autumn in Ganymede

(...) Nicely done. I like it. A bit large in scale relative to the minifig, but it's difficult to overcome the limitations of the 6x6 dome. -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.302)

  Re: Two new mecha

(...) man, i have got to give you propers for your landmates! i love their look. not sleek, but not too clunky--very military.i am also drawn to the "squat" look. the "israeli" theme works very well with this one. of course it would make no sense (...) (21 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.301)

More:  Next Page >>