  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 3341 – 3360 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) I totally aggree with this. Take for example, the Shop @ Home only minifig scale Lunar Module. If it was available from somewhere in australia, I would have definatly bought it by now. But because it has to come all the way from denmark, takes (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Minifig appears on "Skithouse"

(...) If you, or anyone, can get this encoded and uploaded I'd be really quite greatfull. It was pretty funny, and I'd love to show it to my fellow Lego stopmotion peers.(brickfilmers) Blunty (URL) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.mediawatch)

minifig
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Dial 'M' for Muppet

In lugnet.town, Mike Crowley wrote: SNIP (...) SNIP (...) an absolutely Masterful Minifig scale Menagerie of Muppets in Lego! 4, 4 'M's, AH! AH! AH! (*thunder*) all your work is fantastic. you seem to have pioneered the minifig leg usage, at least i (...) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Enough about colors already

(...) Dave, thanks for your reply. Please calmly think about this: First: Yes, imagination in my opinion DOES trump color... and shape, and minifig realism, and so on. Pieces + imagination = fun. I played with green army men who had maybe five (...) (20 years ago, 8-May-04, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Jake did good Thanks!!

(...) OK...Terry, I don't know if I've ever met you at a Fest, or talked to you anywhere or anything, but I'm going to say something here that if you have met me, you'll know that I mean this with the utmost respect: You're either more emotional (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.color, FTX) !

minifig
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Dial 'M' for Muppet

(URL) i dont remember any character named olivia. who is this? (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Minifig heads

(...) There are some seriously quick-drying paints out there (road crews have to use paint that dries fast enough that the next car behind the paint crew won't completely screw it up when driving over it). The speed at which your paint dries will be (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego)

minifig
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Minifig heads

(...) The cloth capes I can completely understand them shipping seperately, since they box them up for protection. If they attached them to the minifig torsos, they'd be all mangled up when you open the box, and that's no good. (21 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego)

minifig
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) Jake, thanks for the update. I appreciate your efforts in communicating with us, and I see you take a lot of unnecessary abuse on here because of it. Anyway, I believe you are asking the wrong question here. I don't think there is a part that (...) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

minifig
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) I can't help but cynically joke (by rearranging words) that LEGO has embraced the "4+" community and shunned the minifig this year. Since you're in apology-mode anyway... (...) Keep the all of the wood-like pieces the old brown (Barrels, (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

minifig
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Minifig heads

(...) It's highly doubtful. Not only are they not all lined up perfectly when you pull them from the box (which should be the case if they're all oriented the same way in a custom-fit puck as they go through the paint line), but I've even got at (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego)

minifig
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread

(...) Hi Jake, First I'd like to say thanks for giving us this opportunity I'll start with 2 general points: 1. Yellow faces. If TLC want to make pinky seasick minifig faces thats fine with us as long as they won't kill the old "normal" Yellow (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Minifig heads

"Purple Dave" <purpledave@maskofdestiny.com> wrote in message news:HwLo95.vuw@lugnet.com... (...) Maybe the legs are actually painted assembled for the alignment. That'd be more doable than the torsos, since the painting on the legs would not (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego)

minifig
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Hi all, its been a while

(...) Did you mean minifig scale? It's a very cool fighter with great use of wedge pieces. I can't help thinking it'd look better with some colour, though. I was kind of hoping you'd start to use the other three-quarters of your Lego collection... (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Minifig heads

(...) The true irony here is that I started to explain a reason for why the heads are still attached, but I got halfway through it and decided that it was superfluous to the cape bit, so I trimmed that part out. (...) I suspect it might have (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego)

minifig
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Color Change - Final Update

(...) That's what we've been told. Licensed characters (SW, HP, Spiderman, Dora, etc.) and real-world personalities (Ferrari drivers). Of course, with how badly the NBA minifig 3-pack sold, you have to wonder why the retail chains would still be (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

minifig
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread

Hi Jake, Here are a couple of possible ways to go. 1. Create theme buckets in old colors: "Classic-Space Bucket" - basically this would include speciallized elements found in the first lines of the Space theme - take for instance the light gray (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.311)

  Enough about colors already

Regarding the recent color firestorm: The world does not come in exactly 256 colors. There are not just 2 colors of grey stone/metal/etc in the real world. The average child's imagination can see wood colored green, and people colored purple, and (...) (20 years ago, 7-May-04, to lugnet.general) !

minifig
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Minifig heads

(...) Of course that is why, although I think that problem is solvable. However, you took my comment out of context. I was asserting that if they left the head attached to the torso out of concern for young children seeing headless torsos, then they (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego)

minifig
(score: 0.311)

  Re: Civilian Space MOC entry.

(...) Thanks for your comments! I only wish I could have put more detail underneath, but I wanted to keep it small, in scale with the minifig. (...) I was thinking of building a School Bus (kids from the future go to school too), but I had the (...) (20 years ago, 6-May-04, to lugnet.space)

minifig
(score: 0.311)

More:  Next Page >>