  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 2221 – 2240 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: minifigures in robes?

(...) ~~Hello?????? Did a really quick monkey run around and bite everyone in the eye when I posted. Cause it appears as though nobody saw my statement. “Confirmed” Minifig… means confirmed Minifig. I don’t recall exactly where I read it, but either (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

minifig
(score: 1.022)

  Re: realistic minifig heads with ldraw and povray?

(...) Taking the risk of being flamed again, I recall there were some minifig heads made using inline POV-code for use in L3P. If they can be spotted or reproduced, you (and I) will have very realistic minifig heads without compromizing the (...) (17 years ago, 1-Jul-07, to lugnet.cad.ray)

minifig
(score: 1.022)

  Vader minifig has head under helmet- confirmed!

Over on TheForce.net's collecting page ((URL) is a report posted that the Darth Vader minifig indeed has a regular Lego head under the helmet. Of course, from the description, it could just be the generic "mummy" head. We need a real Lego fan to get (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 1.022)

  collector's minifig packs

Hey there Lego company, here's a poem with a wish... Searching stores and all the sales racks I can't get enough of those minifig packs There were rock raiders, ninjas, star wars, and such But now TLC doesn't make them as much I want life on mars (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

minifig
(score: 1.022)

  Re: A minifig pack for EVERY theme

(...) Just a quick plug for one of my favourite small sets -- 1271/5905. The Gail Storm face is pretty near generic: the clone factor (as id'ed by Shiri) is still a bit of a problem, but you can use those features nearly anywhere and they seem to (...) (25 years ago, 4-Apr-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.reviews)

minifig
(score: 1.022)

  Re: Mottled Bricks and Plates! - and Minifigs!

Jeremy Scott <copyright@nospam.cox.net> wrote in message news:HC7uJt.IGs@lugnet.com... (...) <snip> I can go one better - minifig legs! The No.10 minifig in my 3431 streetball set has a mostly medium blue left leg, and a mixed medium/dark blue (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.022)

  Re: Offer to Minifig collectors in Europe

(...) Out of curiosity, how are you defining a "minifigure"? There are a lot of things that are "sort-of" minifigs: (6 URLs) Personally, I drew a hard-and-fast line by saying that in order to be a minifig, it had to have a minifig torso (yes, (...) (14 years ago, 11-Oct-10, to lugnet.build.minifigs, FTX)

minifig
(score: 1.022)

  6560 Diving Expedition Explorer

Set 6560 - Diving Expedition Explorer Total pieces: 474 1 Black Animal Octopus (6086) 1 Gray Animal Sawfish Face 1 Gray Animal Shark Body (2547) 2 White Animal Shark Body (2547) 2 White Antenna (3957) 1 Black Antenna Whip (2569) 2 Gray Arch 1 x 12 x (...) (26 years ago, 19-Mar-99, to lugnet.db.inv)

minifig
(score: 1.022)

  Re: A minifig pack for EVERY theme

(...) I really like your characters Shiri, particularly the work you've put into their backstories. I think that the contrast between Cleo and Scar is quite telling as well -- one where you had to modify the face because of the rock raiders (...) (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

minifig
(score: 1.022)

  Re: File Header request for Minifig Parts

Hi Willy (and everyone :), I mostly agree with your idea that 'minifig parts' need to be rearranged. This has been a back-burner project of mine for over a year (and it had been thought about for much longer than that). Here are some things to keep (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

minifig
(score: 1.022)

  6235 Buried Treasure

Here's an inventory of the 6235 Buried Treasure set using Peeron numbers and names. This was done from a unopened package so I think I got everything correct. Anyone who wants it can use it. Inventory for set #6235: Buried Treasure Theme: Lego / (...) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

minifig
(score: 1.022)

  RE: Minifig Heads

(...) In general, improved results for any rendering are accomplished by editing the POV file. Each LDRAW part gets converted to a POV 'object' when you run L3P. If you use -lgeo, then the object is simply a transformation of the LGEO object for the (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

minifig
(score: 1.022)

  Re: Minifig-Scale AT-AT update

Just thought I'd comment on my own endeavors, etc... (...) :) (same here, but I showed the head and the undetailed legs at the last NELUG meeting... Next step-- photography... actually, I've got 1 side of the body completely done, but the other side (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 1.022)

  Imperial Probe Droids (minifig-scale) - version # 2  [DAT]

Here is a second version of a minifig-scale Imperial Probe Droid. (Hopefully, *this* time, there won't be any wrap-around.) I've also posted an image at "(URL) LMKWYT. Thanks, Franklin 0 FILE probe_v2.dat 0 MPD Author: Franklin W. Cain 0 0 This .MPD (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

minifig
(score: 1.022)

  Re: Minifig Scale Train Layout

(...) Hey Chris, Like everyone else said. This is a really cool idea. You've done a great job. Have you considered using the curved corner bricks to make the curves in your track? (URL) realize that they are taller than the plates, but perhaps you (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 1.022)

  Minifig sorting - close to 300 figs

Hey all! While Chris was here, he helped me sort *all* my minifigs. He helped me create a lot of figs, some of them were already there earlier, but now they're much more organized... Here are the results: (URL) of it's self explanatory, but just a (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw) !

minifig
(score: 1.022)

  3626bp30.dat - minifig head - messy hair and moustache (pirate/castle)  [DAT]

Here's a DAT file for one of the two Castle/Wolfpack minifig heads that was also prevalent throughout Pirates (and is still available in sets today, such as Futbal and Star Wars). Please LMKWYT! ;-) Thanks, Franklin 0 Minifig Head - Messy Hair and (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.022)

  Re: MiniFig Ponderings?

I told my daughter about this Luggage thread, and as a Terry Pratchett fan she right away built a Luggage. No, you can't stick minifig legs on a chest directly, but you can stick them handily into a standard 2x4 brick, plunk the chest on top of (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 1.022)

  Re: Minifig Head with Ice Planet Moustache Pattern  [DAT]

Hi all, I finished this part. Here is the first IP-2002 Head (no mockup): LMKWYT CU Bernd 0 Minifig Head with Ice Planet Moustache and Eyebrow Pattern 0 Name: 3626BP61.dat 0 Author: Bernd Broich 0 Unofficial Part 1 16 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 (...) (22 years ago, 19-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.022)

  Minifig Hall of Fame Winner : Yellow Castle Knight Blue

Hi all! This is to announce that the winner of the April-May 2004 election for the Minifig Hall of Fame is Yellow Castle Knight Blue. He finished in front of Ghost who will be in the next election's second round. Visit www.minifigville.com/mhof to (...) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, lugnet.announce)

minifig
(score: 1.022)

More:  Next Page >>