  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 1721 – 1740 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Glen's 2nd Assorted Lego Auction - 7//23 Update

Welcome to Glen's second assorted Lego set auction. Listed below are the sets I am selling. This e-mail is separated into three sections. First is the listing of the sets for sale and the current price. Second is a detailed list of the set (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.872)

  Re: Anyone near Mt View want to add to the Minifig Jambalaya box Monday?

OK, noone emailed me at home, so I'm assuming noone is dropping by today. If you ARE, please email me here asap so we can set up a meeting time. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

minifig
(score: 0.872)

  Rebel Pilot

H'llo everyone, I invite you all to check out a Rebel X-Wing pilot minifig that I just scanned: (URL) and all comments appreciated! Greg "How dare you insult my knowledge of ancient dentistry!" Majewski citrusx__@yahoo.com (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.872)

  Re: Minifig-Scale AT-AT update

(...) I was reading all the rave reviews in the posting about the meeting, David. I will definitely have to attend the next meeting - there really is no excuse for me, I live 20 minutes away from Eric. Anyways, it sounds fantastic! I'm fascinated by (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.872)

  Re: Minifig Box #2

Add me to this list. Tim Coats (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.872)

  Re: Minifig-Scale AT-AT update

(...) Maybe it'll be done by the next meeting! :) (...) I *completely* redid the speeder bikes from scratch. I worked in the landing feet so they look cooler -- they're independed rods which terminate in a semi-pedal. The sad part is it's three (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.871)

  Minifig Box #2

I've got between 75-100 minifigs and probably three times that amount of accessories that I would be happy to make into a Minifig box #2. It seems the list for box #1 is quite long and it would be a while before it gets to the end of the current (...) (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.871)

  Re: General Box #2 Log

Name: Tamy Place: Waukesha, WI Occupation: Student Date: Received 7-29-99 Sent 7-30-99 Local color added to box: Special Report from Sunday paper, all about Wisconsin, things to do, things to see... almost kept this myself! Pieces taken: 4 red (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.871)

  Glen's 2nd Assorted Lego Auction - 7/24 Update

Welcome to Glen's second assorted Lego set auction. Listed below are the sets I am selling. This e-mail is separated into three sections. First is the listing of the sets for sale and the current price. Second is a detailed list of the set (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.871)

  More new lots added at JABA

All new items added in the last 3 days: (URL) lots: 12 White 2x2 Bricks (URL) Green 4x12 Bricks (URL) Green 8x8 Bricks (URL) Black 1x6 Bricks (URL) Black 1x1 Bricks (URL) Black 1x2 Inverse-medium-slope Bricks (URL) Black 1x2 Medium-slope Bricks (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.871)

  "Shifty" rip off brand -- can they get away with this??

I was glancing thru a dollar-shop in lower-mainland British Columbia, Canada, a couple days ago when I saw some small LEGO sets for sale, the kind that usually go for $4 or $5 US. They were being sold for only $1 a piece; they had a set of a couple (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

minifig
(score: 0.871)

  Re: Check out my minifig-scale Droideka

Jeremy! That Droideka looks fantastic! I'm really impressed - I hope to see that going up in Pat's contest soon! Keep up the great work, Shaun (...) (25 years ago, 26-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.871)

  Re: Check out my minifig-scale Droideka

This Droideka looks great ! I am always amased by models that look like the real thing and use just a few bricks. Very nice avi as well. Can you make one where the Droideka rolls in and unfolds to shot ? ;o) Greetings, Ralph (25 years ago, 26-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.871)

  The Lepanadat Project (update 1)

Hello everybody, I've been working on the Lepanadat project (parts names database) for some time now. It doesn't go very fast as I had also much other things to do, so it probably will take some time before it is finished. As I'm leaving Switzerland (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.db.brictionary)

minifig
(score: 0.871)

  Re: Check out my minifig-scale Droideka

(...) Might want to configure that user within WarFTPd to just have access to the Movies directory. (25 years ago, 26-Aug-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.871)

  Glen's 2nd Assorted Lego Auction - 7/26 Update

Welcome to Glen's second assorted Lego set auction. Listed below are the sets I am selling. This e-mail is separated into three sections. First is the listing of the sets for sale and the current price. Second is a detailed list of the set (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.871)

  WTB/T NOT Train 8) (Castle, Pirates)

I'd like to buy or trade for several Castle and Pirates parts, and a few assorted miscellanies. Following are my list of Items I Want and Items I'll Trade - but if it's not on the second list, ask anyway, since I might be willing to make a deal. If (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.871)

  Re: Minifig-Scale AT-AT update

(...) Just don't forget the snowspeeders!! (25 years ago, 12-Sep-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.871)

  General Box #2 Log

Name: Phil Watt Place: Los Gatos, Ca. (near San Jose) Occupation: Quality Assurance Manager-Semiconductors Date: Saturday 7/24/99 received; Tuesday 7/27 sent Local color added to box: 1/2 newspaper page of local real estate prices Pieces taken: (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.871)

  Re: Minifig box #1

Please sign me up. John VanZwieten 521 S. State St. Springfield, IL 62704 Thanks, -John Van Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:379A42D8.2E9E3B...ger.net... (...) (25 years ago, 31-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 0.871)

More:  Next Page >>