 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 289
Re: General Box #2 Log
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 21:12:30 GMT

Name:  Tamy
Place: Waukesha, WI
Occupation: Student
Date: Received 7-29-99  Sent 7-30-99
Local color added to box: Special Report from Sunday paper, all about
Wisconsin, things to do, things to see... almost kept this myself!

Pieces taken: 4 red classic windows, 2 red lattice fences, 2 grey
inverted slopes, 1 minifig head, 2 white 1x6 plates, 1 white firemans
hat, 1 technic chair, 1 blue 1x2 ladder, 1 Kayaba Set, 1 Catalog, 1 red
minifig torso, parts of a santa claus set, 1 white 1x4 arch, 1 white
1x2x3 extreme slope brick.

Pieces added: 4 wagon wheels, 2 axles, 1 backpack, 1 witch torso w/head,
1 western torso w/head, 2 green bricks 2x4 2x2, 2 bats, 5+ red baseball
hats, 2 red ponytail wigs, 1 chef hat, 1 black witch hat, 1 grey cowboy
hat, 1 brown cowboy hat, 1 catpult bucket, 1 tophat, 1 red horse harness
with 2x2 turntable, 1 brown spear, 1 brown and 1 grey lance, 1 grey
pickaxe, 2 silver swords, 1 red oar (now there's a pair), 1 bow and 1
arrow, 3 grey rifles, 1 grey pistol, 1 white w/black door jail cell, 1
black horse, 1 white painted horse, 1 8x16 green baseplate, 4 orange
flames, 3 sets of extra instructions 6232, 6036 and 6033, 2 2x4 red axle
bricks, 4 freestyle tires, 1 white 1x2 plate w/handles, 1 blue 1x2 plate
w/handles, 3 black 2x2 convex round Weeble makers, :-), 2 red race
helmets, 2 blue race helmets, 2 yellow life preservers, 2 yellow flag
poles, Misc. other stuff. I will also being throwing one unopened set
into the box, I just can't get at them right now so I'll let it be a
surprise!

--
Build everyday!
-Tamy