  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 921 – 940 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Marsbase teaser...

I saw this long before this post, but didn't want to post it here since I knew you were going to do it... Anyways, excellent job Ben! I think that this is one of the BEST light (small) mecha I have ever seen. The way you don't try to hide the LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

post
(score: 1.026)

  November Meeting

Hey guys, Sorry for the late post. I've been meaning to post for over 2 weeks now and...well you know how it is. So here's the deal: I'm thinking my house Nov 2nd (that's only 2 weeks from yesterday). Let's say 11am - 3pm-ish? Or does later work (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

post
(score: 1.026)

  .castle's problem

Hey all This is probably the wrong place to post, but I thought I'd get some opinions from people who know what they're talking about. .castle has a problem, that goes without being said. I've been following a large discussion over the past weeks (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Taking the bait (was Re: Fair use and allusion?)

(...) Let's review: In post 24440 (ie, the post-at-hand) you rattled off a litany of negative descriptors, identifying Moore as a "waste of food and total twit" who is "without shame," who "is mostly wrong about stuff," and whose "approach to his (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Star Wars Minifig Website

Hello, Forgive me if this is a repeat post, I tried to post this message last night but I don't think it went through. I have recently made a website showing off some of my custom Star Wars minifigs. There are only seven right now, but I do think (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.starwars)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Re: AFOLs Comic book distribution @ BrickFest 2004

(...) Interesting that the date of my post is before the post referenced above. . (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Re: Now Accepting Trades for Pneumatic Solenoid Valves

(...) I don't see anything wrong with the referenced post. Looks like a well targetted post. Please read the T&C, pretty much the only type of post which is specifically required to be in a specific newsgroup is auction posts. (...) I'm not sure if (...) (25 years ago, 15-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Post Flyer to BAYLUG site?

Zonker, Do you want to post the NMRA BAYLUG flyer on the site, or on BAYLTC as a FAQ? LMK. Mark (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains)

post
(score: 1.026)

  X.com free money offer ends today.

OK, this is a replacement post for a very hastily worded post I made a while back. While I don't feel that my previous post, which will be cancelled once I am done, was anywhere close to off topic for groups other than market.auction... I will do my (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.shopping)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Australia Post users - beware of your bank!

When is an EFTPOS not an EFTPOS? When it's at the post office and you bank with the Commonwealth! My two hobbies, Lego and family history, involve me in a lot of sending/collecting of letters, small parcels and the occasional money order. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Old lamp post from the 60'ies

Hi all! I got an old steer lamp post from the 60'ies, from the time when Lego made small cars too. I only have the post, no idea what has been on top of it. It is silver, but looks like red plastic under the colour, and is in good condition with a (...) (18 years ago, 23-Aug-06, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Re: test

Please don't post test posts here. You should only post them to lugnet.off-topic.test as that is where they belong. -- Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde (Remove spamblock to reply.) "Jim Warren" <jb_warren@msn.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.build)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Re: New MOC: The VOX

(...) Shadows, yes. And that's what I get for not reading all the replies to a post before I post myself. Here you are saying the same thing I did, two hours before I said it *shakes head* I've been sorting too much recently, my brain's gone to (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Re: New Threads on Lugnet

(...) I only do that occasionally, and I don't see how it would help with this issue. But you raise an interesting point. If we post a new post with a new subject line, and just reference the earlier post in it using a link (so its not actually a (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Re: Web interface for cancelling articles

(...) I see the reasoning behind this, but I don't think it's necessary. Note that SMTP & NNTP messages *cannot* be cancelled once they've been authorised (via either authentication method) - the exact same functionality can be obtained by using the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Re: Places to Buy Lego - Master List

(...) The old McFrugal's stores (as well as Pic 'N' Save from Southern California) are now part of the Big Lots! chain. --Raymond Flournoy ===...=== flournoy@post.harvard.edu Now the world speaks your language! Chat in Computer Science Dept. (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

post
(score: 1.026)

  What the heck?

Lugnet said I was not allowed to post to lugnet.general in an earlier post. Someone please explain to me how I would not be allowed to post to lugnet.general? Here is the infamous red words you get when you screw up... Results: Your message was not (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

post
(score: 1.026)

  My First Post, and it's a biggun

This is my first post, so i'll give a little backstory: After a long hiatus (about 15 years, i stopped playing with toys around 12), I bought the rebel snowspeeder set last winter, and i've been addicted ever since. I then began collecting all the (...) (20 years ago, 5-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX) !!

post
(score: 1.026)

  Pre (ebay) Auction Post (9v Train)

Pre (ebay) Auction Post (9v Train) My next round of auctions is due to start tomorrow. It will include these 9v train sets: (URL) also be posting some Duplo & some Belville: (URL) be starting bidding at $0.01, and there will be no reserve. Scott A (25 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 1.026)

  Re: New Plates for old

(...) My first post yeilded 5 plates, my second post Millions :-) (...) Thanks to a conversation with chris Dee yet another type has been identified. A 12 lug brick can have both rounded off tubes, or non rounded tubes. Rounded ones work non-rounded (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

post
(score: 1.026)

More:  Next Page >>