  Search Results: marc nelson
 Results 2081 – 2100 of 3471.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Crashing your Lego creation safely...

(...) Marc, I do hope that you're planning to catch this on video, not just stills? It would be particularly cool if you had access to a high-speed movie camera that can capture upwards of 60 frames/sec... Have fun! -- John J. Ladasky Jr., Ph.D. (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: Great time at last meeting -- 1st one for me

Hi Marc, I just want to say again that I really thought your helicopter was great! I hope you bring it again next time so I can take a closer look at it. Glad you made it to the meet! David Simmons Marc Cook <marc121@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.baylug)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: WinVLL released

I received French version Winvll.ini from Marc Klein. I thank all your contribution. I append it to the archive. There are English, German, Italian, Dutch, Danish, French and Japanese version in this archive. Is there who can write Spanish, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.robotics.microscout, lugnet.robotics.vll)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: Technic new parts in 4x4 off road 8466

(...) (URL) David (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: LEGNET to change hands while continuing normal operation)

Hi Marc, (...) Damnation! How could you know about the first installment? (...) Problem solved: (URL) (...) This is a pretty old photo!? For those of you who don't know: I am the guy with the glasses, but actually I have a (...) (19 years ago, 13-Aug-05, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: MechaHub - Global Lego Mecha Database - Site now Live!

Marc, while I respect your right to voice your own opinion, please try to keep any potentially flame hazardous remarks off this forum. I humbly request that you keep any comments to a mature and constructive nature. You are of course, invited and (...) (18 years ago, 16-Jun-06, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: Canadian AFOL in Germany

(...) Dear Jean-Marc, I ran across the crosspost René has made at 1000steine: I live not really near Frankfurt, but it is not much more than 20 minutes car ride from here to the next train staition and from there (via cool ICE highspeed train) only (...) (18 years ago, 26-Sep-06, to lugnet.loc.de)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: Talk me into Bley at BrickFest

(...) As Marc says the colour change affected a minority within a minority. Hardly likely to be a destructive force for the companies fortunes. Yes TLG support AFOLs and generally try to keep them happy but they are a very insignificant minority in (...) (18 years ago, 18-Mar-07, to lugnet.color, FTX)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: L(EGO)Draw parts

(...) I see that the (URL) stl2dat page> has had its instructions updated. As I re-read them, I see that the -o5 option turns off generation of optional lines for concave faces (as of 1.13), and that they are on by default. Do you know if the (...) (17 years ago, 10-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  RE: GBC display in Fana'Briques, June 28-29 - call for participants

Jean-Marc, Unfortunately, I won't be making it this year. It's great to see GBC still making waves in France! I plan on an update to the website soon. If there are some links on it that people want me to add, just drop me an email at (...) (16 years ago, 20-Apr-08, to lugnet.robotics)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: do these parts exist in green?

Thanks for the info marc. I wanted to know so that if I ever get a bike burner I know if its possible to make a launcher in green to match it. Now I know its not possible (untill lego makes the 1 x 5 half or full beam in green or unless I was to use (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.technic)

marc
(score: 1.522)

  Re: Special tools used to build/design parts?

(...) Salut Marc, et merci pour ta reponse. I visited your website and read your tips about using SolidWorks. I undestand what you mean now for the primitive detection, making the objects in CAD using polygons instead of circles. That makes things a (...) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

marc
(score: 1.522)

  Re: Hannibal crossing Alps on Triceratops?

(...) I'm (...) not (...) I like the elephant, Marc, but I can see how you might think it's a little too small. Not that i'm an expert or anything, perhaps one or two longer and a brick taller, or maybe shorten the legs and add the height to the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

marc
(score: 1.522)

  Re: Tyre 28 x 70 (Technic low profile tyre)

Hi Marc, thanks a lot for creating these wheels (and many other wheels and tyres, which aren´t official by now). This helps me a lot by finalizing my own creations. I do not know HOW you create those dat-files, but in my opinion the results are (...) (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

marc
(score: 1.522)

  Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2001-01 Now Available

(...) MANY thanks, Marc. You are right. Wanadoo has a problem accessing www.ldraw.org, but thanks to your trick, I finally get this long awaited parts update. Thanks again, Damien (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.cad)

marc
(score: 1.522)

  Re: Baba Jani's Pocket Palace

Nice little palace, Marc. Love the (URL) columns> on the tower, and the (URL) wall hanging>, especially as seen (URL) through the door>. -Brendan (19 years ago, 26-Jul-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

marc
(score: 1.522)

  Re: Are the LXFs of the Factory Contest still available?

(...) hi marc, many thx for the link. oddly LDD 2.2 refuses to load an old 1.3 file :-( w. (17 years ago, 3-Aug-07, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

marc
(score: 1.522)

  Re: Another Q for the Ambassadors to ask TLG, please?

(...) Hey Jean-Marc, HOORAY!! Wonderful news!! Thanks very, very much for your earnest and civil reply! I hope that the reversal applies only to sloped bricks which had been textured previously, as it would be bizarre for all the new curved slopes (...) (17 years ago, 11-Sep-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

marc
(score: 1.522)

  Stl2dat merging plane triangles and quads to uniform surface?

Hi Marc, authoring this part (URL) tried to simulate LDraw's "ndis" primitives to ease the substitution once the part is in dat shape. The STL preview showed the triangles at the corners of the various cylinders but it looks like STL2DAT merges (...) (16 years ago, 20-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

marc
(score: 1.522)

  Re: Stl2dat merging plane triangles and quads to uniform surface?

(...) be sure I've tried all sorts of combinations but I get the triangles simulating the ndis primitives only in one corner, while it looks like that the other corners get merged: (URL) there something I haven't taken in consideration? BTW I use (...) (16 years ago, 23-Jun-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

marc
(score: 1.522)

More:  Next Page >>