  Search Results: lego
 Results 4481 – 4500 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Call for clarification of Brick-o-Lizer™ User Agreement

Dear LEGO: I am a potential customer for your new "LEGO Mosaic" product. I am confused, however, by the product's User Agreement: "By submission of YOUR picture, YOU further represent and warrant that at no time will the LEGO Mosaic product be used (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct) !

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: BE-TLE

(...) Very cool! I love the elegant construction with the dark and colorless scheme and a bare-bones evil techy feel. I definitely wouldn't want to meet that in a dark alley! About your site... I clicked on your .sig image and it took me to a page (...) (21 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Life Size LEGO Car Powered by Air (Video)

Life Size LEGO Car Powered by Air Dec. 17, 2013 Super Awesome Micro Project Factoids: • The engine is made from standard LEGO pieces and runs on air! • The engine has four orbital engines and a total of 256 pistons. • More than 500,000 LEGO pieces. (...) (11 years ago, 18-Dec-13, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Is this anyone we know??

(...) The trick is finding people that are geographically close enough to play with your own Lego. Oh sure, Lego has a new webcam now, and you could setup tele-robotic Lego playing, but Cyber-Lego is not really that much fun. (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: LEGO disappearing from small toyshops

(...) LEGO (...) bolster (...) they (...) We have a half dozen locally owned toyshops in our metropolitan area. They all stock Rokenbok, Playmobil, Brio, and toys from other major quality manufacturers. Most of these stores used to stock Legos. The (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Community to design new LEGO T-shirts

(...) Sheree (et. al), We haven't forgotten about the idea at all. It is actually taking some time to come up with a solution that: 1. Yields the high level of quality you expect from LEGO and we expect from ourselves 2. Meets a reasonable price (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: 8457 Error for The Bit program

Ditto for Silver Champion, Turbo Racer, 4WD XTrack (URL) they skipped 44_lesson_2.cct (URL) duel bike extras seem incomplete. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.technic)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: 8457 Error for The Bit program

Ditto for Silver Champion, Turbo Racer, 4WD XTrack (URL) they skipped 44_lesson_2.cct (URL) duel bike extras seem incomplete. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.technic)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: WalMart $4 buckets are *not* 4288- 400 pc buckets!

Ray Sanders wrote in message ... (...) them (...) checking (...) At the Wal-mart I went to, I initially only got 4 buckets. There were some buckets in toys and one stack near toys that was empty shortly after 6 AM. I dumped my cart , too many people (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: NewBrickOrder: oppressing your home prefecture since 05'

(...) This restaurant is the best thing to come along since badly-peeled potatoes hit the streets of Europe back in the early 18th century. That Nova spud thing or whatever you're calling it is mighty tasty. The other deep-fried offerings are swell (...) (19 years ago, 3-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Space Coupé

(...) Yes, I did see those. I didn't comment on them at the time, though they are very cool. The new pieces (tooth and slope tile) certainly add a lot. I think my favorites are these guys: (URL) I particularly like how you made the orange guy's (...) (19 years ago, 29-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Lego 9V motors work well?

What has been people's experience in using the Lego 9V motors with the Handyboard? I know they're overpriced, but they are easy to use... We've used small RC car motors etc. in our Lego robot course in past years, but some students have been looking (...) (27 years ago, 13-Feb-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Lego gamer interviews at MilitaryGaming.com

I just saw a couple of Lego gaming links go up at MilitaryGaming.com, thought I'd mention them here. The first is an interview I did several months ago: (URL) there's a second one for Lego Wars: (URL) not sure who the interviewee was for the Lego (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.gaming)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Collection for sale - HUGE!!

I have sent this email out to members of our local Lego Train Group. I am now posting it for the rest of Lugnet to see. I prefer to sell to the true Lego fans rather than part this behemoth out on ebay. I am sure whoever does so will pay for the (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Prospecting Ship

Phew, a busy day! I didn't expect to get this batch done today, but it's here! So here I am bothering you guys again... So here it is: (URL) (after mod) Teaser: (URL) set out to make a VTOL craft, but finding visual balance was terribly hard. I (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Bonding Lego plastic?

-- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: FW: serial 'protocol' cybermaster ? email request

Hi! www.LEGOMINDSTORMS.com\SDK lego-robotics@crynwr.com is a newsgroup (We can't be held responsible for this). That's all I have. Regards, -- :::...::: René Poulsen, QA Customer Support Representative LEGO MEDIA INTERNATIONAL, DENMARK OFFICE (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Storing bricks at low temperatures

Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:FnxHzs.Mwr@lugnet.com... (...) I store some of my LEGO outside of my house in the warehouse shed with no bad side effects. Of course, to steal it, one would have to sneak past a Mastiff (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Complete Spiral Staircases from Harry Potter available @ Troy's Surplus Lego

I've added 20 complete spiral staircases from Harry Potter set 4706 Forbidden Corridor to my Brickbay store: (URL) are the new ones with the moving steps and include: 16 Light Gray Stairs 2 Black Center Supports 1 Light Gray Technic Pin 1 Light Gray (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: 10020 at brickswest and what the Sr. VP of lego direct said

(...) I only see one listing: (URL) pathetic listing, and no picture? -Rob. (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.011)

More:  Next Page >>